- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Monday, December 7, 2015
With the spirit of Christmas in the air, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is offering guests several opportunities to enjoy the festive season. Guests can book the exciting Berber Experience accommodation package that enables them to indulge in the beauty of the Atlas Mountains, and Berber culture and traditions. Also available are celebratory gourmet meals at Mes’Lalla and the hotel’s open kitchen restaurant, and special children’s activities.
The Berber Experience is priced from EUR1,175 based on double occupancy, and includes:
· Full daily buffet breakfast served in our restaurant
· One, five-course tasting dinner by our celebrated local chef, Meryem Cherkaoui, for two people, including non-alcoholic beverages
· Two-hour Berber inspired MourAkouch Spa treatments
· Berber villages visit, including traditional lunch for two served in a Berber Home
· Half-day biking tour of the Medina or the Palmeraie for two persons
· High speed internet access
· Round trip transfer from Marrakech Menara Airport
· Fast Track through the Airport
· Minimum two-night stay
The Berber Experience is available all year round, subject to availability.
Mes’Lalla and open kitchen restaurant
As a couple, or with friends and family, epicureans can enjoy delicious gourmet meals at Mes’Lalla and the hotel’s open kitchen restaurant between 24 December 2015 and 1January 2016. Each night at Mes’Lalla, guests will be able to discover a gourmet Christmas menu of foie gras, lobster, capon and Yule Log, signed by Chef MeryemCherkaoui.
For New Year’s Eve, a special dinner show is offered, with guests able to choose between two menus of fine delicacies. At Mes’Lalla, dishes that revisit Moroccan cuisine, such as blue lobster, and beef or truffle tagine, will be served. In the open kitchen restaurant, Chef Nicolas Warot’s refined French recipes, including Langoustine tartare yuzu, foie grasroyal duck, and chestnut soup with orange zest, will be prepared for guests.
New Year’s Eve dinner-show (two starters, two main courses, two desserts and dancing) starts from MAD2,800per person.
In addition, musical evenings and a tailor-made programme of children’s activities will be held over the festive period. Special Christmas children’s activities will include treasure hunts, mini-yoga courses and cooking classes where they can make their first couscous.