ABTA welcomes six new Members and eight new Partners
Published on : Wednesday, July 29, 2015
ABTA welcomed six new Members, one trading as a retailer, two trading as principals and three as dual Members, and eight new Partners into the Association between April and June 2015.
The following companies became Members of ABTA between 1 April and 30 June 2015:
- We Love Holidays Ltd, ABTA number P6847, Retail, joined 01/04/15
- Select School Travel Ltd, ABTA number Y6267, Principal, joined 01/04/15
- 2001 Travel Ltd, ABTA numbers Y6271 and P6858, Dual, joined 29/04/15
- Euroventure Travel Ltd, ABTA number Y6273, Principal, joined 22/05/15
- Staysure Travel Ltd, ABTA numbers Y6274 and P6869, Dual, joined 26/05/15
- Sport & Educational Travel Ltd, ABTA number Y6275, Dual, joined 28/05/15
The following companies became Partners of ABTA between 1 April and 30 June 2015.
- The Telegraph Media Group Ltd, Partner number TIP599, joined 30/04/15
- d-flo Limited, Partner number TIP600, joined 05/05/15
- C2 Software Ltd, Partner number TIP601, joined 06/05/15
- Ernst & Young LLP Partner number TIP602, joined 19/05/15
- Owens Cooper Consulting Ltd, Partner number, TIP603, joined 20/05/15
- University of Wolverhampton, Partner number TIP598, joined 28/05/15
- Travel & General Insurance Services Limited, Partner number TIP604, joined 04/06/15
- Royal Bank of Scotland Plc, Partner number TIP605, joined 25/06/15
Mark Tanzer, ABTA Chief Executive said: “We are delighted to welcome these new Members and Partners to ABTA and I hope that they will take advantage of all ABTA has to offer. We look forward to working with them.”
Andy Cooper, Chief Executive of Owens Cooper Consulting said “Owens Cooper Consulting offers specialist advice and support to travel businesses, particularly relating to crisis management and health and safety. We’re delighted to be an ABTA Partner, and to be able to call on the expertise which exists within ABTA, as well as having the opportunity to help and work with ABTA Members, both large and small”.
Tags: ABTA, Travel Association news