- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Tuesday, December 3, 2013
The Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA) is pleased to announce it is now accepting nominations for its annual CSTA PRESTIGE Awards which celebrate the people, places and events that make the Canadian sport tourism industry so dynamic and diverse. These awards are presented annually in six categories to individuals, companies, events and organizations that have made outstanding contributions to the success of the sport tourism industry across Canada. The 2014 CSTA PRESTIGE Awards will be presented at a gala luncheon event on Wednesday April 2, 2014 in conjunction with CSTA’s Sport Events Congress that will be held April 1-3, 2013 at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton.
CSTA Award Categories (NEW groups!)
• Canadian Sport Event of the Year presented by Tourisme Montreal
o Group A: with an event budget greater than $250,000
o Group B: with an event budget less than $250,000
• International Sport Event of the Year
• Volunteer of the Year
• Sport Tourism Champion presented Tourism Toronto
• Sport Tourism Organization of the Year presented by WestJet
• Canadian Sport Event Sponsor of the Year presented by ADUP
• Award nominations must have occurred during the 2013 calendar year unless otherwise specified.
• Self-nominations are permitted and encouraged by individuals or organizations.
Nominations for the 2014 CSTA PRESTIGE Awards will be accepted via email until 8:00pm EST on Friday, January 24th, 2014.
Source :- CSTA