- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Friday, January 22, 2016
This Valentine’s Day, couples are invited to fall in love with the romance and luxury of Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort. Offering special prix-fixe dining, luxurious spa treatments and gift options to spoil that special someone, couples can create the perfect date night experience or enjoy a romantic weekend getaway just for two.
Enjoy a Romantic Dinner
Indulge in the ultimate dining experience this Valentine’s Day with two unique prix-fixe dinner menus at Ravelloand Capa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando.
Set the mood for a romantic evening at Capa, the 17th floor Spanish-influenced steakhouse, offering a five-course prix-fixe menu for USD 95 per adult. The special menu includes a first choice of a lobster bisque or winter lettuce salad; a second course of oysters, foie gras or quail; a third course of ceviche, smoked beef or canelone kale and mushroom; a fourth course of filet, sea bass, veal chop or a coffee-cocoa rubbed steak for two; and a final dessert course of chocolate lava cake or an ice cream soufflé. Top off the night with a glass of Champagne and toast to love while watching the Wishes nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom Park from the terrace of Capa.
For those who prefer a more casual setting of the lounge, Capa Bar is offering a special menu, with a Charcuterie & Champagne sampler for USD 35. The a la carte menu is offered including favourites such as the hamachi, thepan con tomate, and the croquetas, and special desserts including “Fuego” chocolate lava cake and “Hileo” soufflé Helado are offered for USD 12. Couples are also welcome to experience the special From Matsusaka With Love Beef Tasting for Two, for USD 250 per couple, featuring premier wagyu beef from Mie Prefecture, Japan.
At Ravello, couples will sip and savour a four-course prix-fixe menu for USD 65 per adult or USD 85 with wine pairings. Offering dishes such as grilled lobster tail and saffron spaghetti with a choice of filet of beef, T-bone of lamb or sword fish, feast on Italian delicacies while spending time with loved ones.
In addition, the Resort is offering a pop-up station called BTD Provisions for Valentine’s Day only. BTD (“by the dozen”) Provisions will be stationed by the lobby, in the spacious area before the Winter Garden Atrium, from 5:00 to 11:00 pm. The pop-up restaurant will feature freshly shucked oysters and a raw bar, with a fun atmosphere and live music. Oysters will be offered for USD 28 per dozen. King crab and snow crab will be available for USD 12-14, and Cape Canaveral prawns will be available for USD 25 by the dozen, along with ceviche, tune poke, poached Florida lobster tails, and more. Guests can also enjoy a Seafood Tower for Two, including a house or caesar salad and hand-cut chips with truffle aioli, a crab claw, half-dozen oysters, half-dozen prawns, and choice of ceviche, poke, or split lobster tail, all for USD 80.
Couples Connection at The Spa
For couples who plan to spend time relaxing with their sweetheart, The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Orlandooffers a luxurious Valentine’s Day package for two to enjoy. From Friday, February 12 to Sunday, February 14, 2016, connect with a couple’s massage performed by one of The Spa’s expert team of therapists in a beautiful candlelit couples suite. Each couple’s massage also includes a two-ounce custom aromatherapy oil to enjoy at home, plus two glasses of rosé to sip, and Valentine truffles from local chocolatier Norman Love Confections. This couple’s experience is USD 385 for a 50 minute massage, USD 545 for an 80 minute massage or USD 715 for a 110 minute massage. Couples who reserve 80 minute or 110 minute massages may enjoy complimentary day access to all of the Resort’s pools.
The Spa is also offering a “Tennis Love Match” special where couples can enjoy a tennis lesson for two for USD 100, plus an hour of complimentary court time, available February 12 to 14, 2016. Lessons are held on the Resort’s Har-Tru tennis courts by tennis professional Alain Labrecque, in partnership with PBI International.
Find the Perfect Gift For Valentine’s Day
Surprise a loved one with a treasure from Wardrobe, the Resort’s lobby level boutique offering gifts sure to spoil that special someone. For the lady who has everything, give the gift of opulence from jewelry designer Anne Sisteron. She’ll fall in love with the designer’s breathtaking yellow gold pave diamond earrings, priced at USD 3,065.
Gift ideas for men include Frank and Eileen designer button-up shirts, USD 180-225; Maui Jim “Kahuna” sunglasses, USD 279; and Kimberly McDonald striped Chalcedony cufflinks, USD 3,685.
Gift cards are also available for purchase at the Front Desk, in any dollar amount, and can be redeemed toward an overnight stay, dining, The Spa and golf.
The Ultimate Romantic Getaway
Those escaping for the entire weekend will love the Couples Stay and Play Package. The Resort boasts a variety of offerings for couples to enjoy, with added adult-only activities during Couples Weeks. At The Oasis, the Resort’s adult-only pool, lounge poolside while sipping on a boozy gelato float and soaking in the Florida sun. Or, surprise him with a round of golf for two at the Resort’s own Tranquilo Golf Club, a Tom Fazio designed championship golf course and certified Audubon Nature Sanctuary.
Top Five Reasons Four Seasons Orlando Appeals to Couples
1. Sumptuous Guestrooms and Suites: The Resort’s guestrooms are the largest in Orlando, and the Park View Deluxe spacious suites exude luxury, featuring a separate living area plus bedroom with a quilted headboard and five-piece master bath with deep soaking oval tub, in-mirror TV, and Bose surround sound. The terrace of Park View guest rooms and suites is the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy a romantic view of the nightly fireworks. Plus, the legendary Four Seasons Beds assure a restful night’s sleep.
2. Adult Only Pool: Enjoy lounging by the palm-tree-lined adult-only pool, The Oasis, which caters to adults 21 and older. Guests enjoy complimentary hourly amenities, such as frozen grapes and Evian spritzes, and the lakeside infinity-edge pool is the ideal environment to unwind and spend the day.
3. The Spa: Indulge with a treatment at The Spa, featuring 18 treatment rooms including six couples’ suites. The Spa offers a co-ed indoor and outdoor relaxation lounge, plus separate his-and-hers locker rooms featuring a steam room and experience shower.
4. Gourmet Dining: With six dining options on property, the Resort offers something to satisfy all palates. Savour delicious dining at Capa, the Resort’s Spanish-style steakhouse; Ravello, modern Italian; Plancha, Cuban American; and PB&G. Plus, don’t miss the gelato and gourmet coffee at Lickety Split.
5. Tee Time for Two, or Doubles Tennis: The 18-hole Tranquilo Golf Club at Four Seasons offers a chance for couples to escape on the greens. The three Har-Tru tennis courts, and a partnership with Peter Burwash International, present the perfect opportunity for couples to experience a match.
Tags: Four Seasons