CN to webcast 2013 Analyst Meeting in Toronto Dec. 10-11
Published on : Tuesday, December 3, 2013
CN said today it will webcast its two-day meeting with analysts in Toronto on Dec. 10-11, 2013.
The CN leadership team will deliver a series of presentations focusing on how deepening the company’s strategic agenda of Operational and Service Excellence and becoming a true supply chain enabler will support sustainable, profitable growth and value creation.
The webcast and speakers’ slides will be available on CN’s website at www.cn.ca/investors. Presentation slides for the first day of the meeting will be posted on the website starting at 3 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Dec. 10. The slides for the second day’s presentations on Dec. 11 will be available at 7.15 a.m. ET.
- 3.00-4.30 p.m. ET – Delivering Responsibly: Putting Safety First – Join CN’s safety experts to learn more about how the railway’s initiatives in people, process, technology and investment are supporting continuous improvement in safety performance
- 5.15-6.00 p.m. ET – Deepening Our Strategic Agenda – Claude Mongeau, CN president and chief executive officer
- 7.45-8.00 a.m. ET – Day Two’s Agenda – Claude Mongeau
- 8.00-9.15 a.m. – Operational and Service Excellence – Jim Vena, executive vice-president and chief operating officer
- 9.15-10.30 a.m. – Driving Profitable Growth – JJ Ruest, executive vice-president and chief marketing officer
- 10.30-11.00 a.m. – Break
- 11.00 a.m.-12.15 p.m. – Creating Sustainable Value For Shareholders – Luc Jobin, executive vice-president and chief financial officer
- 1.15-1.30 p.m. – Wrap-up, Claude Mongeau
- 1.30-2.00 p.m. – Question and Answer Period with CN Leadership Team