Couples Weeks Return to Four Seasons Resort Orlando
Published on : Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is a couples paradise, with amenities including a lakeside infinity-edge adult only pool, Tranquilo Golf Club, and an 18-treatment room Spa with six couple’s suites. Couples offerings are even more enticing with Couples Weeks at the Resort, offered for stays April 27 through May 26, 2016.
Couples Weeks feature added offerings, including cooking classes and wine tastings so couples can “shake and stir” things up, as well as Dinner & A Movie nights. Also, The Oasis adult-only pool for guests ages 21 and older will offer extra complimentary amenities, such as boozy gelato float shooters, on select afternoons.
The Couples Stay & Play package includes an overnight stay, two welcome cocktails, a guaranteed late check out of 2:00 pm to enjoy extra time to sleep in, unlimited in-room movies, plus the couples’ choice of a 50-minute Spa treatment for two, a golf lesson for two, or a tennis lesson for two.
“This package gives couples the perfect excuse to check in without kids in tow,” says Thomas Steinhauer, General Manager. “It’s true there’s a lot for families to do in Orlando, but there’s also so much fun for adults to experience.”
Special Couples Weeks Offerings at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, April 27-May 26, 2016
- Wine Tastings: Guests are invited to join the Resort sommeliers for an interactive wine tasting. April 30, May 7, May 14 and May 21, 4:30-5:00 pm
- Dinner & A Movie: Enjoy a romantic comedy, for adults only, shown poolside at The Oasis. The pool menu will be offered for dinner and beverages. April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20, at 7:00 pm
- Cooking Class: In this hands-on cooking class, guests are invited to join Plancha Chef Pedro Sanchez and learn how to make a classic ceviche dish. Classes are held in the lobby area to the left of the fireworks chandelier. April 27, May 4, May 11, May 18, May 25 from 4:30 to 5:30 pm
- Massage 101 Classes: Guests can learn and practice the techniques of massage with a partner. TalentedSpa professionals will guide through pressure points, assisted stretching and more to alleviate muscle tension and relieve stress. May 3, May 10, May 17, May 24 at 2:30 pm
- Boozy Gelato Floats: Guests 21 and older can enjoy a decadent boozy gelato float shooter served at the Oasis Pool. Mondays and Thursdays, April 28, May 2, May 5, May 9, May 12, May 16, May 19, May 23, May 26 from 3:00 to 4:00 pm
- Tennis Love Match: As the saying goes, “couples who play together, stay together!” Guests can enjoy a one hour tennis lesson together with the Resort’s Peter Burwash International tennis professional Alain Labrecque and receive a complimentary hour of court time in addition to the lesson. Couples will also receive a subscription to Peter Burwash International magazine. Couples lessons are USD 100.
Tags: Four Seasons