- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Capitalising on its position in London’s cultural district, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with The Royal Academy of Arts for the launch of their new art exhibition Painting Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse open from Saturday 30 January to Wednesday 20 April 2016.
For the complete art aficionado experience, guests staying at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London will be gifted the book Painting the Modern Garden: from Monet to Matisse, receive entry to the exhibition and access to the members room in the Keepers House. The package also includes a three month Friends of The Royal Academy membership which will allow guests unlimited access to all of The Royal Academy’s art exhibitions and exclusive invitations to a number of member previews, private viewings and events.
Showcasing a wide collection of masterpieces from Claude Monet and his peers, the three month exhibition will entice the inner-artist as it observes the important role of gardens in paintings from the early 1860s to the 1920s spanning across a variety of different art movements. Following the exhibition, guests can then return to their luxurious guestrooms inspired by Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park’s unrivalled views of the royal parkland.
The Art of Luxury package starts from 467GBP and includes:
· One night’s accommodation for two people.
· Full English breakfast for two people served either in the dining room, or in the privacy of the guestroom.
· Complimentary book Painting the Modern Garden: From Monet to Matisse and welcome amenity on arrival.
· Entry to the Painting the Modern Garden: From Monet to Matisse exhibition for two people.
· Access to the members room in the Keeper’s House for two people.
· Three month Friends of The Royal Academy membership for two people.
· Exclusive 10% discount at The Royal Academy gift shop online and in-store.