- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Friday, June 9, 2017
How well do you know the London district of Belgravia? Did you know, for example, that Mozart wrote his first symphony whilst living on Ebury Street in Belgravia? Or that The Great Train Robbers planned much of their heist over drinks in The Star Tavern? Or that famous milliner Philip Treacy opened his first store on Elizabeth Street?
Guests of Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel can now delve further into the history and culture of the exclusive residential area in which the hotel is located with the Belgravia Experience package. The special package includes:
• Accommodation for two, including full English breakfast served in friendly neighbourhood restaurant Lowndes Bar & Kitchen
• Use of the hotel’s bespoke Belgravia Bikes, including the specially-designed ‘Belgravia and Beyond by Bicycle’ map and guides with tips on what to see and where to stop for refreshment en route
• A British take-away picnic to enjoy in nearby Hyde Park, including treats such as homemade Ploughman’s cheese sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam and classic Fever Tree Ginger Ale
• A £20 voucher for local artisan store The Fine Cheese Co. or Rococo Chocolates on Motcomb Street to supplement the picnic treats
• A copy of the hotel’s ‘Book of the Month’ chosen by local bookstore Belgravia Books. Recent titles have included Belgravia by ‘Downton Abbey’ creator Julian Fellowes (himself a Belgravia resident) and The Threat Level Remains Severe by London resident Rowena Macdonald.
The Belgravia Experience package starts from £287 per room, per night, including taxes, based on two people sharing.
Tags: jumeirah lowndes hotel