Published on : Wednesday, August 9, 2017
With “earlymoons” all the rage, no exotic destination could be more enticing than Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina, an oasis of luxury a mere five hours from Los Angeles and 35 minutes from Honolulu.
Named one of Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Resorts in 2017, the first Four Seasons on Oahu is a coveted destination for ocean front weddings and incredible honeymoons, but its white sand beach coves and ocean front infinity pool invite stressed out couples to jet off and spoil themselves before they take their vows.
Only on Oahu in Hawaii, Four Seasons Stay Longer Fourth Night Free package beckons couples to find their bliss in the Hawaiian islands with a USD 400 resort credit.
Top 10 ways to earlymoon at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
1. Arrive in style with the Four Seasons luxury fleet: For an extraordinary arrival and departure experience, Four Seasons luxury fleet is available to transport couples to and from Honolulu International Airport. The fleet includes a Four Seasons yacht, helicopter, Mercedes Maybach or vehicle of choice.
2. Disconnect to reconnect: On arrival, turn off mobile devices and head to the Resort’s adult only infinity pool for a breathtaking west coast sunset.
3. Head to Noe (“where Capri meets Oahu”) for a private starlit dinner for two, with dishes prepared by Michelin starred Chef Ryo Takasuka, who recommends the whipped ricotta, burrata, whole branzino and handmade lobster pasta.
4. Indulge in a decadent couple’s lomi lomi massage in a traditional Hawaiian healing hale overlooking historic Lanikuhonua, “where heaven meets the earth.”
5. Rejuvenate with a thrilling outrigger canoe ride on the Waianae coast and complimentary stand up paddling at the beach.
6. Midafternoon, book a private cabana at the adults only infinity pool, disappear into a favourite novel and take languid dips occasionally to cool off.
7. Experience the intimacy and exclusivity of an in-room shopping experience by scheduling a complimentary La Perla swimwear or lingerie fitting in the privacy of a one’s suite. Follow up with a curated selection of La Perla lingerie sets as a turndown amenity. Each evening the concierge will deliver a beautiful box featuring one of the chosen lingerie sets, paired with a sweet treat and champagne selected to reflect the design of the garment.
8. Get creative with the Resort’s #FSWayfinders program and try bamboo wood carving, haku lei making, hula, lauhala weaving, ancient healing practices and sarong dying, just to name a few. Oahu’s western coastline is home to revered cultural storytellers, artisans, crafters, and some of Hawaii’s most fascinating living legends. From watermen to kupuna, artisans to designers, these kama’aina are the breath of life to Hawaii.
9. Head to the fabled North Shore to see Oahu’s awesome 30 foot (9 metre) swells (in the winter months) and Hawaii’s famous food trucks and shrimp shacks.
10. Spend a night in the Presidential Suite. An incredible night’s rest is guaranteed at Four Seasons, but Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina takes it to a new level – or rather to the stars. Located exclusively in the Presidential Suite on the 4th floor private Sky Terrace, a customised open-air bed can be set up for star gazing under a blanketed sky, followed by a dreamy night’s rest in the Hawaiian outdoors.