Enjoy a Luxurious Trip to Istanbul as Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Creates the Perfect Summer Getaway
Published on : Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus introduces Summer Getaway, the Hotel’s new accommodation package offering a leisurely Istanbul experience through warm Turkish hospitality combined with premiumFour Seasons quality. One can escape to Four Seasons Hotel Bosphorus to indulge in a memorable Istanbul summer getaway enjoying the city’s mild climate, historical attractions, diverse outdoor entertainment minutes away from Hotel’s private pier, cultural events and festivals, and shopping options including designer labels and traditional souvenirs.
Although Istanbul has become a year-round destination, summer is a perfect season to enjoy city’s magnificent sights, rooftop restaurants and night clubs with blue vistas. Summer is also an ideal season for cruising along the Bosphorus. Located in one of the trendiest neighbourhoods of Istanbul, the Hotel’s two private docks provide an easy access for scenic transfers and private yacht tours. Designed to offer multiple benefits to visitors of Istanbul, the Summer Getaway accommodation package includes 20 percent off room rate as well as daily breakfast for two and EUR 50 food & beverage credit (when booked nights include Sunday).
The Hotel team wants to create a genuine Istanbul experience by incorporating the most loved Turkish elements with signature Four Seasons services. Luxury has always been about personalisation – knowing, understanding and anticipating individual needs and exceeding expectations. Whether it is family photos by the bedside, fresh flowers with breakfast, or an individualised room amenity from the pastry team, making a hotel room feel like a home is all in the tiny details. When guests stay at any of the chic rooms of Four Seasons Hotel Bosphorus, they can be rest assured that their room will be made just for them.
The Summer Getaway accommodation package is valid for two-night minimum stays until October 31, 2016.
Summer Attractions in Istanbul
- Take a cruise on the Bosphorus. It is the best way to discover the sights along Istanbul’s shores.
- For a scenic walk outside the busiest areas of Istanbul, follow the Eminonu-Yenikapı seaside route along the shores of the Bosphorus. Many of Istanbul’s notable sites are also within comfortable walking distance.
- Visit Bosphorus villages, Ortaköy, Bebek, Rumeli Hisarı or Emirgan during weekdays to enjoy a glass of Turkish wine with views or experience a morning run by the Bosphorus to make the most of time also by exercising.
- Book a private motor yacht from the Hotel Concierge and enjoy the opportunity of seeing from up close gorgeous waterfront palaces, mosques, private estates and Yalis all along the shores of Istanbul. The second busiest strait in the world, the Bosphorus never yields the same view twice.
- Take a day cruise to the Princes’ Islands. South of Istanbul in the Sea of Marmara, these islands were once a haven for exiled royalty and historic figures including Leon Trotsky. Here you’ll find horse-drawn carriage tours (motor vehicles are not permitted), churches and monasteries, and quaint Victorian mansions where couples can enjoy a horseback ride or a bicycle tour between pine forests and historical wooden Turkish houses. Ferries to the Princes’ Islands depart several times daily from Kabatas.
- Visit Spice Bazaar and Covered Bazaar: Home to the Grand Bazaar, the largest covered market in the world, Istanbul boasts a vibrant and unforgettable shopping scene. More than 4,000 shops on 58 streets feature goods and fine crafts from all over Turkey and beyond, and the Grand Bazaar is one big Aladdin’s cave.
- Go underground at the Basilica Cistern: The Basilica Cistern is the largest of the ancient underground water cisterns found across Istanbul.
- Visit Hagia Sophia: One of the most visited museums and most prominent monuments in the world in terms of art and the history of architecture, Hagia Sophia should be at the top of one’s to-see list for Istanbul. Do not miss the upstairs gallery to catch the best views and to glimpse the surviving mosaics, in particular the golden mosaic of the Virgin and Child in the apse.
- Visit the Blue Mosque: Also known as the Sultan Ahmed Mosque, the Blue Mosque’s two most striking features are its six minarets and blue domed exterior.
- Get a taste of royal life at Topkapi Palace: Topkapi Palace is the largest royal residence in Istanbul and it served as the main residence to the Ottoman Sultans for almost 400 years.
- Visit Dolmabahçe Palace: Home to the last six sultans of the Ottoman Empire, Dolmabahçe is the largest palace in Turkey.
- Istanbul Shopping Fest, July 1-31: Discover Istanbul’s modern malls. Besides being one of the world’s centres for entertainment and culture, Istanbul is also a metropolitan listed among the top destinations for shopping. More than 120 malls around the city open their doors until 2:00 am during the festival.
Source:- Four Seasons
Tags: Four Seasons