- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Friday, May 15, 2015
From majestic mountain vistas, to forest-framed trails and calming waterways, Whistler’s backdrop is some of Mother Nature’s finest work. Whistler offers a myriad of unique summer experiences at every turn.
This summer, Whistler invites guests to embrace the resort’s breadth of unique experiences found only in Whistler, and a chance to win a trip to this iconic Canadian destination.
Until September 30, Tourism Whistler, in partnership with several of its members and partners, is offering the chance to win the ultimate summer getaway for two, showcasing Whistler’s unique summer experiences. Simply CLICK HERE to enter for a chance to win the trip of a lifetime. The prize encompasses transportation, accommodation and activities, including:
• Round-trip airfare
• Round-trip transfer between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler courtesy of Pacific Coach Lines
• Seven nights’ accommodation courtesy of The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler
• Whitewater rafting for two on the Elaho River courtesy of Canadian Outback Rafting Co.
• A helicopter tour courtesy of Blackcomb Aviation
• Zipline adventure for two courtesy of Ziptrek Ecotours
• ATV tour on Blackcomb Mountain with a salmon bake dinner courtesy of Canadian Wilderness Adventures
• The ultimate backcountry exploration RZR tour for two courtesy of The Adventure Group
• Scandinave bath experience for two courtesy of Scandinave Spa Whistler
• Whistler Blackcomb PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Experience tickets
• Whistler restaurant gift certificate for $400
“Whistler encompasses spectacular scenery, with a non-stop itinerary of festivals and events, and boundless adventure opportunities, which combine to create an unsurpassed experience,” said Patricia Westerholm, Tourism Whistler’s Manager, Communications.
“Whistler’s natural uniqueness is a blend of the mountains, the village, and the vibe,” said Westerholm. “It’s all of these things that combine to create that unmistakable energy that is Whistler. Our signature summer contest gives us the chance to showcase the scope of unique and remarkable adventures that Whistler has to offer, and of course gives people the opportunity to win the quintessential Whistler summer vacation.”
For thrill-seekers to soft-adventure explorers, from the little things to the big things, Whistler delivers guests a truly remarkable summer vacation beyond expectation. Not sure where to begin your Whistler summer adventure? Let Tourism Whistler’s series of how-to videos be your guide. How-to: Lakes & Beaches, How-to: Valley Trail, How-to Village and How-to Alpine give insider tips from locals and visitors alike.
Get up, get out, get more out of summer with the stay longer; get more offer at whistler.com. Save up-to 40 per cent on accommodation when you book before June 30, 2015. From the Rocky Mountaineer train package to the Scandinave Spa package, to zipline, floatplane and everything in between, Whistler brings guests the ultimate summer vacation to suit all tastes.