- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Monday, December 21, 2015
The Darwin Convention Centre has a very exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person to join our Production team as our Audio Visual Production Manager. Reporting to the Director of Client Services you will deliver all audio visual and production requirements for clients of the Darwin Convention Centre.
Your main responsibilities will be but not limited to:
– Manage the delivery of all audio visual and technical production event requirements.
– Provide, quotes and co-ordination of all technical and production activities within the Centre
– Management of permanent and casual production staff.
– Ensure the Production Department’s Workplace Health and Safety obligations are met.
– Manage all technical and operational equipment
– Management of event assets to protect their long term value.
– Provide accurate budgeting, financial and statistical reporting of the production department to the Director of Client Services
– Control of materials and labour costs related to production of events within the Client Services Department.
– Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the Production Department.
– Strong focus on delivering a high quality customer service To be considered for the role you will need to possess –
– Qualification in Production or equivalent work history
– 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
– Rigging licence / Working at Heights licences
– Department Finance Management
– Proven high level technical ability in all aspects of AV
Previous experience working on large event set ups or at convention centres would be
Your application must include a current CV, a covering letter outlining your experience in line with the role and contactable referees.
Tags: Darwin Convention Centre