Exclusive Offers for Travel Agents During USTOA’s Travel Together Month this September
Published on : Thursday, August 31, 2017
The United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) kicks off its annual Travel Together Month in September with exclusive incentives for travel agents and consumers. Travel Together Month puts bucket-list destinations, trips, and experiences at travelers’ finger tips with a curated selection of offers from the country’s leading providers of independent and escorted group travel. All exclusive travel savings can be discovered at www.ustoa.com/travel-together-month through September 30, 2017.
“USTOA members are saying thank you to our valued travel agent community with bonus commissions, exclusive agent savings and the chance to win trips and cash during Travel Together Month,” said Terry Dale, president and CEO of USTOA.
Travel agent incentives can be found at www.ustoa.com/travel-together-month. Highlights include the following:
- Lion World Travel: Travel agents earn $100 per person booked on the luxurious “Discover East Africa” tour for travel on April and May 2018 departures.
- Zegrahm Expeditions: Receive a $100 gift card for each new guest booked on “Across the Antarctic Circle: Voyage to the 7th Continent” for the January 22, 2018 and February 4, 2018 departures.
- Asia Answers: Travel professionals can earn bonus commission of $50 per person booked on a China vacation lasting seven days or longer for travel through August 31, 2018.
- Celtic Tours: Enjoy an Italian vacation with the travel agent exclusive of the five-night “Tuscan Villa” independent package with car rental or transfers, net rates from $449 per person for travel by December 15, 2017.
- CroisiEurope Cruises: Sell three double cabins (or six passengers) on the 11-day safari cruise itinerary and be entered to win an 11-day safari cruise for two people for travel in 2018 based on availability. Prize drawing December 20, 2017.
- Alexander+Roberts: Earn $50 per person “Booking Bonuses” on all Private Tours, Small Ship Cruises and Small Group Journeys (never more than 16 guests) when clients pay-in-full for travel through April 2019.