Experience The ‘Best of Cafe Belge’ as The Region’s Original Belgian Grand Cafe Turns Three
Published on : Wednesday, February 15, 2017
This month marks three years since Café Belge opened its doors at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, bringing the spirit of 1920s Brussels to Dubai’s dining scene.
To celebrate, the region’s first Grand Café introduces ‘The Best of Café Belge’ – five days of revelries dedicated to showcasing the restaurant’s gourmet roots and vintage glamor. Visit Café Belge from 26th February through until 2nd March and enjoy a series of vibrant experiences, including a limited edition menu and signature beverage experiences, complemented by live jazz performances and entertainment reminiscent of the golden era.
- Specially curated by Chef Romain Van Durmen, the ‘Best of Café Belge’ menu showcases Café Belge’s most popular dishes from the last three years, reflective of the classic Belgian cuisine enjoyed for generations.
Priced at AED 210 per person, 12 delicious dishes will be served sharing style over three courses, each prepared with the finest ingredients – such as white asparagus, sea bass and mussels – and served with finesse, culminating in the ever-popular ‘Dame Blanche’ and definitive Brussels Waffle for dessert.
- Throughout the week, our beer sommeliers will be bringing Belgium’s passion for the culture of beer to life with special tastings and recommendations to complement the flavors of the menu
- Get into the swing of things with a medley of three birthday cocktails specially created for the week’s celebrations. Choose from the Belge Spritz – Café Belge’s take on a traditional Aperol spritzer finishing with a blond Belgian beer for refreshing aperitivo; The Hungry Belgian – a refreshing drink inspired but a story of the same name which highlights the gastronomic fruits of Belgian cuisine; or Café Belge ‘Punch’ – a delicious digestiv based on the classic Espresso Martini with the addition of rich Belgian chocolate for a decadent twist. Priced at AED 65.
- Whatever your tipple, for every two drinks purchased during the week, guests can enjoy a third drink for free from a selected menu compliments of Café Belge
- Jazz Night returns on the 28th February, with the familiar rhythmic sounds of classic and contemporary jazz transforming the elegant terrace into a lounge reminiscent of Brussels’ favorite jazz hangouts of the golden age. Doors open from 6pm with performances from8:30pm. Table reservations advised.
Tags: Dubai International Financial Centre, The Ritz-Carlton