Find Your New Year’s Resolution at Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara in San Diego
Published on : Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Aside from the gorgeous weather and breathtaking setting, San Diego offers visitors so much to do and see beyond its abundance of tourist attractions. From cultural excursions and active adventures to epicurean experiences and more, Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara suggests six of many incredible reasons why it’s a great idea to kick off the New Year in Southern California.
- Get Fit: Whether it’s Pilates, Yoga, or Core Fusion, one is sure to get a heart pumping work out when taking aDriftwood Fitness class. Looking for some outdoor activity? Hit the beach for a run on the sand or hike the trails of Torrey Pines for breathtaking views of the ocean. Sign up for one of the region’s signature races: San Diego Rock n’ Roll Marathon, Carlsbad Marathon and Half, New Me 5k and 1 Mile Kids Run/Coronado.
- Improve Your Golf Game: Attend one of the PGA’s most famous tournaments, the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (January 28–31, 2016.) Get in on the action with a private golf lesson at the Aviara Golf Academy or allow Four Seasons to arrange a tee time at one of San Diego’s many prestigious golf courses.
- More Family Time: From theme parks and museums to beaches and the zoo, San Diego is the capital for kids entertainment. Spend an afternoon at LEGOLAND (just minutes away from Four Seasons) or stroll through beautiful Balboa Park and visit this season’s featured exhibit The World of Dr. Seuss. Stay close to the villa atFour Seasons and roast a marshmallow at s’mores night Sundays at 6:00 pm around the Summits fire pit.
- Entertain with the Experts: Become the ultimate foodie by taking a cooking class at Seasons Restaurant. Create homemade pasta made with the freshest organic ingredients, or learn to toss and create the ultimate pizza in the Craft and Crust Pizza and Beer Tasting class. Looking for a tasty local experience? Explore the nearby restaurant scene during San Diego Restaurant Week, which features more than 70 of San Diego’s top restaurants (January 17–24, 2016).
- Find Your Inner Thespian: Become a thespian and visit one of San Diego County’s premier theatre venues for a mesmerising performance: The Old Globe, La Jolla Playhouse, Lambs Theater or North Coast Repertory Theater.
- Become a Beer Connoisseur: Tour local breweries and taste the way through San Diego’s famous craft beer scene; the Residence Club’s Concierge team can set up an itinerary or recommend a knowledgeable tour provider.
Tags: Four Seasons