- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Friday, May 29, 2015
Airing all this week on STV the 60-sec film, which celebrates the Year of Food and Drink 2015, follows a couple’s journey to sample some of Scotland’s mouth-watering brilliant moments including several Perthshire attractions.
Earlier this year, the region’s famous soft fruit farms were among a number of food-focused businesses to feature in an advert to announce the Year of Food and Drink 2015.
Featured local businesses in the new advert include:
• Gloagburn Farm Shop and Café – Having started in 2003, Gloagburn now boasts a 100 cover coffee shop serving the very best in homemade food. Everything is made on the premises including its famous “eggs benedict” made from eggs taken from the farm’s hen house.
• 63 Tay Street – Situated in Perth, this restaurant prides itself on serving the best in local food and drink, including produce from local farmer Jim Fairlie who also features in the advert.
• Dunkeld Smoke House – This artisan smokehouse on the banks of the River Tay, specialises in smoked salmon. It’s quality is so renowned that the company were chosen to supply traditional cold and hot smoked salmon for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee lunch at Scone Palace, Perth.
• Highland Chocolatier – Award-winning artisan chocolatier Iain Burnett trained under Master Chocolatiers of the Belgian, Swiss and French schools. Using the best natural ingredients his shop in the picturesque village of Grandtully is a must for chocolate enthusiasts.
• Dewar’s World of Whisky – One of over 100 single malt whisky distilleries in the country each creating their own distinct casks, this Aberfeldy Distillery combines tradition with the latest interactive technology to tell the story of the Dewar family’s and its links to Scotland’s national drink.