- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Thursday, March 31, 2016
Have you ever dreamed of visiting Florida, only to have your hopes dashed when checking your bank balance? Don’t give up so easily. Here are a few things you can cut from your daily routine to make your trip to this exotic destination happen sooner.
Starting your day with caffeine is not only a habit but also a necessity. Between entertaining the kids, clients and your spouse, that added jolt of caffeine is much needed. But it can become a costly habit. Sacrificing just one cup a day can add up quickly though, getting you that much closer to your dream vacation.
With the money you save, you can purchase passes into Florida’s top attractions, including: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studio, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Sea World Parks & Entertainment, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, Universal Studios, Universal Islands, Wet + Wild, Kennedy Space Center, Everglades and Legoland.
Here are just a few of the fun options available if you:
· Reduce your coffee intake by one cup a day for 30 days, which saves INR 4500 and equates to 1 ticket into Legoland
· Reduce your coffee intake by one cup a day for 60 days, which saves INR 9000 and equates to 1 ticket to Disney’s Magic Kingdom and 1 ticket for an Everglades excursion
· Reduce your coffee intake by one cup a day for 365 days, which saves INR 55000 and equates to a 2-Day theme park ticket into Walt Disney World Resort for a family of 4
If caffeine isn’t your vice, perhaps smoking is. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, the smoking population in India is approximately 110 Million. By cutting down, you are not only improving your health, but you are also able to afford more adventures in the Sunshine State. So reward yourself for your good behavior by purchasing a plane ticket to this tropical locale.
Here is what you can do in Florida if you reduce your cigarette intake:
· Reduce your cigarette intake by 30 packs of cigarettes, which saves up to INR 6000 and equates to 2 tickets to the Kennedy Space Center
· Reduce your cigarette intake by 60 packs of cigarettes, which saves up to INR 12000 and equates to 2 tickets to Universal Studios
· Reduce your cigarette intake by 365 packs of cigarettes, which saves you up to INR 73000, and equates to a round trip plane ticket to the Sunshine State
With a few slight adjustments to your everyday routine, a Florida vacation is within reach.
Tags: VISIT FLORIDA