Four Seasons Celebrates Global Wellness Day on June 13 – Naturally
Published on : Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts says YES to Global Wellness Day, a growing international initiative that takes place the 2nd Saturday every June shining a light on the importance of wellness and encompassing everything from exercise and beauty treatments to spiritual teachings and ways of thinking, and the harmony between body and spirit.
On the heels of its global #30DaysofEnergy campaign last fall, Four Seasons, one of the largest luxury spa operators in the world, will mark the occasion with special offerings ranging from sunrise yoga and meditation to classes and tips on healthy eating.
“It is a terrific way to promote all aspects of what we are doing at our properties every day to advance wellness through our spas, fitness facilities, our restaurants and room service, and of course our initiatives targeted to employees,” says Simon Casson, Chairman, Global Spa Task Force at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
“Four Seasons spas around the world are deeply committed to offering guests customised therapies according to their needs and wants, including natural or chemical-free product lines and treatment options,” Casson added, noting that multiple Four Seasons spas were recently honoured in the SpaFinder Wellness 365 Global Wellness Travel Awards, including two prestigious Crystal Awards.
Here’s a sampling of the diverse wellness offerings that will mark Global Wellness Day at Four Seasons:
- Four Seasons Hotel Pudong, Shanghai – Following poolside yoga with skyline views in partnership with Karma Yoga Studio, guests will receive a special wellness day gift, and there will be a skincare workshop hosted by GUERLAIN.
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong – Poolside Tai Chi begins the day, followed by urban boot camp or movement class in partnership with Joint Dynamics.
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru – The day begins with sunrise meditation and chanting as well as a run and paddle fitness camp and Tai Chi, with additional activities ranging from wellness talks to yoga sessions for all ages.
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles – A resident yogi will offer a poolside class and talk, and guests can learn how to create their own natural body scrub at home thanks to a class from the Spa team.
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach – The Pearl Spa offers a Global Wellness Day combination of health consultations, cooking classes and pampering, along with morning yoga and afternoon Zumba classes. The importance of eating well during Ramadan will be a special focus.
- Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire – A 45-minute wellness walk across the 500 acre (200 hectare) estate will include historic highlights.
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC – The Hotel’s Run My City program will finish with a green goddess juice and superfood muffin, and guests can also take part in a Jane Iredale mineral makeup event.
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills – Famed Yogi Rainbeau Mars will lead sunrise yoga on the rooftop helicopter pad, following by a wellness talk with Charlene Florian from the Kerstin Florian spa line. There will also be a group BioMeditation energy session and a Blue Fusion class with celebrity trainer Rick Hagaman from Blue Clay Fitness. Proceeds from the Wellness menus at Culina and Cabana restaurants and the Summer Citrus Detox Treatment bookings on June 13 will benefit Global Green.
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea – Morning meditation overlooking the ocean, which also includes a yoga class and wellness talk with on-site wellness consultant Mark Emerson.
For more about what’s happening at your favourite Four Seasons spa, contact individual hotels and resorts. Say Yes to Wellness Day on June 13, 2015 by joining in or following Four Seasons and Global Wellness Day on social media channels using the hashtags #FSWellness and #GlobalWellnessDay.
Tags: Four Seasons