Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore Introduces the Decadent Love Valentine’s Package
Published on : Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Looking to “wow” a significant other this Valentine’s Day with an experience beyond compare? Search no further than Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore for the new Decadent Love Valentine’s Package, offering the ultimate in romance and luxury.
The Decadent Love Valentine’s Package is available for USD 5,000 and includes the following:
- Complimentary parking upon arrival at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
- Exclusive use of the Private Dining Room at Wit & Wisdom restaurant, and flawlessly adorned with linens, tableware, flowers, plush décor and live music, for that extra touch
- Custom seven-course wine-pairing menu, created by Wit & Wisdom Executive Chef Zack Mills, who will craft a gourmet menu to match the couple’s exact tastes and wishes
- Overnight accommodations in a luxurious Four Seasons Executive Suite featuring floor-to-ceiling views of Baltimore’s Inner Harbour plus top-of-the-line amenities such as perfectly chilled Champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, rose petals on the bed at turndown, and personalised pillow cases to remind couples of their memorable visit long after departure
- Sumptuous breakfast-in-bed the next morning, with late check-out guaranteed, so that guests can savour each precious moment à deux
- Exclusive access to the Hotel’s one-and-only Romance Concierge, who is at the ready to assist with every romantic want or need, including arranging for rejuvenating Spa treatments at Baltimore’s best Spa*
- The Hotel’s many complimentary amenities, including Wi-Fi, house car transport, twice-daily housekeeping service, 24-hour state-of-the-art Fitness Centre, and so much more
This Valentine’s Day, surprise a spouse with a getaway that’s as pleasurable and unique as it is entirely unforgettable. There’s no better gift than that of a cherished memory.
The Decadent Love Package at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore must book by Friday, February 3, 2017.
Source:- Four Seasons Hotels & Resort
Tags: Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore