Four Seasons Hotel Denver Celebrates Valentine’s Day 2016 In Bond Style
Published on : Thursday, January 14, 2016
” Four Seasons Hotel Denver invites smitten sweethearts to luxuriate in 007 style this Valentine’s Day – from its extraordinary Spectre package to the blissful Diamonds Are Forever offerings.
Four Seasons unveils its over-the-top USD 7,007 Spectre package for Valentine’s Day, featuring the following:
- Two-night stay in a One-Bedroom Suite (February 13 and 14, 2016)
- Four-course dinner for two in EDGE
- Couple’s suite treatment in The Spa
- Tom Ford sunglasses (as seen in the movie) and Tom Ford Italian Cypress fragrance from Neiman Marcus
- Bollinger James Bond 007 Spectre Limited Edition 2009 Champagne
- DVD of Spectre
- Sensational Spectre floral display from The Perfect Petal
Priced at USD 7,007 for two nights (February 13 and 14, 2016), this package requires a seven-day advance booking.
The Hotel’s award-winning Spa will offer Spectre After Hours, which includes:
- Private access to The Spa after closing
- Signature High-Altitude Revitalising Gemstone Ormus Ritual for two
- Leave with the gemstones used in the treatment: amethyst, opal, turquoise, jade, tiger’s eye, carnelian and hematite
- Rose petal pathway leading to treatment room
- Bottle of Dom Pérignon
Priced at USD 5,000, this package requires a seven-day advance booking.
Diamonds Are Forever
For a romantic stay on a “non-Bond” budget, couples can take advantage of the Diamonds Are Forever package:
- One night stay in a Superior Room (either February 13 or 14, 2016)
- Champagne and strawberries in-room amenity
- Diamond bath salt amenity
Priced starting at USD 365 for one night, this package does not require an advance booking.
The Spa will offer Becoming a Bond-Girl, a lustrous facial with diamond powder:
- For dry, devitalised skin lacking in moisture, this facial smooths and softens while retaining moisture far below the surface. Using a specialised masque blended with diamond powder, jojoba oil and hyaluronic acid, this facial encourages the skin to retain maximum hydration. Harmonised with botanicals such as aloe, rose, evening primrose and calendula, the skin is exfoliated to remove dry skin build-up and massaged to stimulate oil production. Priced at USD 300 with Valentine’s Day special price of USD195.
This shimmering martini, offered at USD 22,222, will be kept under “lock and key” until ordered: a real diamond served in the martini, shaken or stirred. Keep this two-carat, cushion cut diamond afterward with compliments of Hyde Park Jewelers.
Source:- Four Season
Tags: Four Season, Four Seasons Hotel Denver