- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Tuesday, July 7, 2015
The Concierge team at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto has voted and the results are in: as patio season calls this summer, experience Toronto under the golden sun at some of the team’s favourite outdoor locales.
1. d|bar – Patio time and people watching awaits right outside the Hotel’s Yorkville doorstep.
2. El Catrin – A sunny spot for margaritas and authentic-modern Mexican cuisine in the heart of the Distillery District.
3. The Chase – Small plates and sweeping views in the Financial District.
4. Paralia – An escape to Greece overlooking Toronto’s Woodbine Beach.
5. Terroni – Sample traditional southern Italian cuisine al fresco in the posh neighbourhood of Rosedale.
6. La Societe – A petit piece of Paris centrally located on the Mink Mile.
7. House Maison – This French-English bistro also boasts a small-batch bakery in The Village.
8. Czehoski – Creative comfort food in a former 1950s butcher shop on Queen Street West.
9. Bellwoods Brewery – A casual craft brew pub framed by white picket fences on the hip street of Ossington.
10. Gusto 101 – Sip from their extensive Italian wine list, including CAD 1 per ounce wine on tap in the heart of King West.
Source:-Four Seasons hotel