- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has released its ‘Top Ten Special Event Cruises’ for 2017/18, all of which showcase its commitment to offering cruise guests ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ experiences! From the colourful Rio Carnival, the lively atmosphere of the Seville Fair to Norway’s National Day in Stavanger, Fred. Olsen has a host of unique cruise holidays that are sure to suit even the most discerning traveller.
Fred. Olsen’s ‘Top Ten Special Event Cruises’ for 2017/18 are:
1. Balmoral’s eight-night L1706 ‘King’s Day Celebrations in Amsterdam’ cruise, ex Dover on 22nd April 2017. Prices start from £799 per person.
Enjoy the annual Kings Day celebrations in Amsterdam, where the streets will be alive with locals and tourists enjoying the festivities and wearing their national colour, orange.
2. Braemar’s 14-night M1710 ‘Rivers of Spain & France with the Seville Fair’ cruise, ex Southampton on 28th April 2017. Prices start from £1,499 per person.
Be part of Seville’s most important event, the Seville Fair – take a horse drawn carriage through the festivities and watch the colourful displays of dance and theatre.
3. Balmoral’s nine-night L1709 ‘Scenic Fjords & Norway National Day’ cruise, ex Dover on 15thMay 2017. Prices start from £999 per person.
Be immersed in Norwegian tradition on a visit to Stavanger for Norway’s National Day, with live music, locals in traditional dress, flag-waving and a chance to taste local delicacies.
4. Black Watch’s 16-night W1705 ‘Sun, Sea and Monaco Grand Prix’ cruise, ex Southampton on 19th May 2017. Prices start from £1,999 per person.
Take in the undisputed jewel in the Formula One crown – the Monaco Grand Prix, plus, with two full days in Nice, there is also the chance to watch the qualifying round too!
5. Boudicca’s 26-night D1713 ‘Bermuda & the America’s Cup’ cruise, ex Liverpool on 9th June 2017. Prices start from £3,199 per person.
Working with the preferred tour provider, enjoy a host of shore and ship-based festivities to get in the America’s Cup spirit, ahead of two full days to watch the races.
6. Black Watch’s nine-night W1708 ‘German Waterways & Kiel Week’ cruise, ex Dover on 21stJune 2017. Prices start from £1,299 per person.
Be part of one of the world’s largest sailing events, Kielerwoche (Kiel Week); relax by the harbour, admiring the boats and sampling traditional German food, drink and entertainment.
7. Braemar’s 10-night M1718 ‘Tall Ships and Cultural Trips’ cruise, ex Southampton on 26th July 2017. Prices start from £1,299 per person.
Enjoy the jovial atmosphere and admire over hundred classic sailing vessels at the Tall Ships’ Races spectacular regatta, which has been held annually since 1956, on a visit to Klaipeda in the Baltic.
8. Braemar’s 10-night M1722 ‘The Braemar Highland Games’ cruise, ex Southampton on 29thAugust 2017. Prices start from £1,299 per person.
Take advantage of an extended stay in Dundee in Scotland to see the famous Braemar Highland Games, which are attended each year by the Queen and Prince Phillip.
9. Balmoral’s 16-night L1728 ‘Canaries Christmas & Funchal Fireworks’ cruise, ex Southampton on 21st December 2017. Prices start from £1,999 per person.
Enjoy a festive atmosphere on board this Christmas and New Year sailing, arriving in Funchal in Madeira for the impressive firework display to see 2018, in style!
10. Balmoral’s 46-night L1803 ‘Rio Carnival & River Plate’ ‘Grand Voyage’, ex Southampton on 23rd January 2018. Prices start from £4,399 per person.
Take in the euphoric atmosphere of the world-famous Rio Carnival with four days in the city to soak up the samba beats, vibrant parades, brightly coloured floats and thrilling performances.
Source:- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Tags: Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines