- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Travel agents can benefit from 20% commission on the following sailings, by making a booking between now and Friday 31st July 2015 inclusive:
– eight-night L1511 ‘Norwegian Fjords’ cruise, departing on 25th July 2015
– six-night L1512, ‘France & Spain’ cruise, departing on 2nd August 2015
– 13-night L1513 ‘Canaries, Madeira & Lisbon’ cruise, departing on 8th August 2015
– eight-night L1514 ‘Norwegian Fjords’ cruise, departing on 21st August 2015
– three-night L1515 ‘Guernsey & France Mini-Cruise’, departing on 29th August 2015
– 13-night L1516 ‘Scandinavia & St. Petersburg’ cruise, departing on 1st September 2015
– 35-night L1517 ‘The American Deep South’ cruise, departing on 14th September 2015
Agents making a booking on any of these Summer sailings can also enter Fred. Olsen’s free prize draw to win £500 Red Letter Day vouchers for their branch!
To support the travel trade in getting behind this campaign, Fred. Olsen’s Sales team are visiting agents in the Southampton area during July, and are providing them with a variety of ‘point of sale’ materials to highlight the benefits of booking a Fred. Olsen Summer cruise. The campaign also features prominent TV and radio advertising, door drops and national and regional press promotions.
Fred. Olsen has a clear focus on ‘bringing the world closer to you’, taking guests from convenient, regional UK departure ports to hundreds of exciting destinations around the globe, aboard its fleet of four smaller, more intimate ships – Balmoral, Braemar, Boudiccaand Black Watch.
Fred. Olsen’s classically-styled, smaller-scale ships are able to access many ports around the world that larger cruise ships cannot: taking guests into the heart of iconic cities, river cruising through breathtaking landscapes, past soaring fjords, and to soft, sandy beaches, bathed in sunshine. During its 2016/17 cruise season, Fred. Olsen will be visiting 253 destinations in 84 countries – more than ever before!
The relatively small size of Fred. Olsen’s ships means that there is a relaxed and friendly atmosphere on board, where guests and crew quickly get to know each other; Fred. Olsen’s famous ‘service with a smile’, fantastic five-star cuisine and elegant, stylish ships all help to create a holiday to remember!
Fred. Olsen is pleased to have been awarded the ‘Gold Trusted Merchant’ status by independent review site Feefo in 2015, for the second year in a row. This accreditation is based on genuine customer feedback and, to date, Fred. Olsen has received over 11,000 reviews, with 95% of these being in the ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’ categories.
Tags: Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines