Published on : Monday, December 25, 2017
For last minute holiday shoppers, Princess Cruises offers the gift of exploration, new perspectives and lasting memories with a Princess Cruises Gift Card. Available as a digital Gift Card or as a plastic Gift Card, both of which can be easily ordered from the cruise line website, the cards can be used toward the cruise fare or onboard charges such as a spa treatment, shore excursions, specialty dining or retail shops.
According to First Data’s latest Consumer Insights Survey, which polled 3,650 people 18 years and over, digital gift cards are on the rise with 51% of those surveyed having received or purchased one in the past year. A key benefit of Princess Cruises Gift Cards is that the cards can be delivered either digitally or as a traditional plastic card and can be used for a cruise purchase or to enhance the experience of friends and families while onboard. For Millennials surveyed, the biggest appeal of gift cards is the ability to purchase immediately, so you can be at the airport heading home for the holidays and buy your parents’ gift and schedule it to be emailed to them on Christmas morning.
Princess Cruises Gift Cards may be purchased in several standard denominations ($50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 and $2,000), or any amount above a minimum value of $25 up to a maximum value of $2,000 per card. Buyers can choose from more than 50 digital card designs including destination and holiday themes and can personalize them with an audio message or photo. Princess Cruises Gift Cards do not expire, do not lose value, and can be purchased by U.S. residents and be shipped anywhere in the U.S.
With several new and expanded itineraries in 2018, Princess Cruises offers an enticing array of itineraries, including:
• Year-round cruising to the Caribbean for the first time in four years aboard Caribbean Princess. Round-trip voyages from Fort Lauderdale range from seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean to a 20-day Caribbean and Panama Canal Explorer.
• In 2018, there will be 130 departures to Alaska, featuring a full season of calls to Glacier Bay National park, a breathtaking national park and preserve, on every seven-day northbound Voyage of the Glaciers itinerary. New for 2018, guests looking to cruise roundtrip from Los Angeles can choose from two 12-day cruises.
• New 12-day British Isles cruises, round-trip from Paris/Normandy (Le Havre) are offered aboard Royal Princess. In 2019, Princess Cruises will offer its longest British Isles season ever, giving guests the opportunity to search for the Northern Lights in Norway. The line will also make its first sailings from Dublin, Ireland since 2009.
• Two new seven-day Pacific Coast itineraries featuring 7-day roundtrip departures from Seattle along the California Coast and 7-day roundtrip San Francisco to British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest.
• An expanded Canada-New England season, with two of Princess Cruises’ newest ships, Regal Princess and Royal Princess, sailing from New York and Quebec in fall 2018.
Make your Princess Cruises Gift Card go further by applying it to one of the Caribbean sale fares available now for cruises sailing in February-April 2018.
Access to Exclusive Experiences
For foodies who have not dined at award-winning Chef Curtis Stone’s land-based restaurants, a Princess gift card offers the ultimate treat – direct access to his first restaurant at sea SHARE by Curtis Stone offering an exquisite menu and inviting, elegant dining venue onboard Ruby Princess, Emerald Princess and Sun Princess. Princess Cruises has partnered with Discovery Communications to bring you Discovery at Sea, providing access to engaging onboard programming and exclusive experiences ashore ranging from Discovery recommended tours and excursions to immersive experiences like The Deadliest Catch fishing boat and Animal Planet shark encounters in Hawaii.
Source:- Princess Cruises
Tags: princess cruises