- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Monday, November 25, 2013
Accelya Kale Solutions Limited, part of the Accelya Group – a leading provider of airline financial and business intelligence solutions to the airline industry, today announced that Hawaiian Airlines, the largest carrier in Hawaii, USA, has chosen Accelya Kale’s passenger revenue accounting solution, REVERA PRA, to re-engineer their passenger revenue accounting process. The solution has been provided on a hosted basis.
Hawaiian Airlines has been growing at a fast pace, expanding internationally. Their existing revenue accounting solution is not scalable enough to support this growth. Therefore, they have decided to replace their solution with REVERA PRA.
Speaking on the occasion, Scott Topping, Chief Financial Officer of Hawaiian Airlines said, “We are very happy with Accelya’s proration solution, APEX®. We selected REVERA PRA for its strong reputation in the industry. It will provide us the desired scalability to support our future strategies, and help us achieve quick compliance with industry requirements.”
REVERA PRA will enable Hawaiian Airlines to:
· Achieve the scalability required for their planned growth
· Re-engineer revenue accounting processes and identify internal controls
· Handle new and different revenue streams, eventually processing Electronic Miscellaneous Document (EMD) data
· Access accurate, timely and complete revenue accounting information to support business goals and decision making
· Speed up industry compliance including IATA’s Simplified Interline Settlement (SIS)
“REVERA PRA processes over 300 million passenger transactions a year. We are confident that the solution will provide Hawaiian Airlines the scalability to support their growth plans,” said Mr. Philip Fernandes, EVP – Revenue Accounting Practice, Accelya Kale Solutions.
Source:- Hawaiian Airlines