- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Wednesday, December 4, 2013
The Guide gives travel agents in Asia easy access to all the essential information they need to efficiently use Hertz worldwide services, making it an invaluable one-stop resource for both new and experienced agents.
Catering to all travel agents in 24 Asian countries, the guide – available in hard and soft copy – is intended to boost knowledge and use of car rental bookings by frontline travel consultants.
Among other hands-on information, the Guide includes step-by-step instructions on booking Hertz on the global distribution system (GDS) platform, the preferred booking system of travel management companies and most local travel agencies. For easy reference, the Guide features fleet guides, location information and other resources not available on the GDS. Travel agents with no GDS access can use Hertzagent.com as an alternative platform.
“We are seeing increasing demand for both corporate and leisure car rentals. With sound product knowledge and familiarity with booking processes, travel consultants can confidently offer car rental options when taking air ticket reservations. In the process, the travel agents will earn commission and at the same time offer clients a higher level of service,” said Soon-Hwa Wong, Hertz’s Vice President Asia.
The Global Car Rental Guide for Travel Agents in Asia includes:
1) Advantages of self-drive and booking of car before arrival
2) Hertz Products and Services
3) Information on Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
4) Information on Hertz NeverLost GPS
5) Information on Hertz Asia Chauffeur Drive / Airport or Hotel Transfers
6) Comprehensive Guide on how to book Hertz through GDS
7) Comprehensive Guide on how to book Hertz through Hertzagent.com
8) USA, Major European Countries, Australia and New Zealand Fleet Guides
9) Location information for renters