ITB China preview shows the new marketplace for the travel industry
Published on : Saturday, March 4, 2017
ITB China is the new travel trade show exclusively focused on the Chinese Travel Market. The exclusive ITB China preview was visited by more than 60 journalists from China and 15 other countries. China has become a global source-market indispensable for the landscape of the international travel industry. And, this ITB China event will launch new products, innovative services and undiscovered treasures of tourism
ITB China is all about China!
- Connect you with the best buyers of the Chinese travel market
- ITB China is pleased to confirm 600 top hosted buyers from some of the biggest Chinese travel agencies
- 3 days pure and pre-appointed B2B meetings in the vibrant metropolis of Shanghai
- Exhibit and discover the most dynamic travel market by meeting leisure, corporate and MICE buyers
- Visit ITB China Conference and benefit from latest insights on the developments of the Chinese travel market.
- Choose easily from handy shell scheme formats or book a splendid space for your individually designed booth
Among the distinguished speakers were:
- Martin Buck, Senior VP Travel & Logistics / Messe Berlin
- David Axiotis, General Manager / ITB China
- Eduardo Santander, Executive Director/European Travel Commission,
- Mr John Li, Vice President /Jin Jiang International Hotel Management Co.,Ltd,
- Mason Ma, General Manager All Region-based Tourism Strategic Marketing & Advertising Department / Ctrip,
- Frank Wu, General Manager of Overseas Sourcing Center / Tuniu,
- Mr Tom Jenkins, CEO / ETOA – European Tour Operators Association,
- Mr Charlie Li, CEO / TravelDaily China
Dr Martin Buck, Senior VP Travel & Logistics at Messe Berlin said:” We are extremely delighted by the positive feedback on our new show from all over the world. ITB China already is, even before its world premiere, a great success.”
With more than two months still to go before ITB China opens its doors, all exhibition space at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Centre are all fully booked.
Tags: ITB China, ITB China preview, messe berlin, shanghai