- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Thursday, July 20, 2017
JAL is making full efforts to ensure the success of the PGA Champions tournament, the first ever PGA TOUR-sanctioned event to be held in Japan this September.
Overview of “JAPAN AIRLINES Championship JET” Specially Painted Aircraft
– Scheduled on flights beginning August 4 (Friday) until a time determined at a later date.
– Destinations: Mainly North America routes (mainly Tokyo Narita-Chicago, New York John F. Kennedy and Los Angeles)
– Aircraft type: Boeing 777-300ER
– Registration number: JA731J
Additional JAL Initiatives for PGA Championship event:
Inflight Magazine: Player interviews in English, featured in articles from July to November.
Inflight video: Nine player interviews airing on the inflight PR channel in August
1. Name: “JAPAN AIRLINES Championship”
2. Outline – Period: September 4 (Monday) – September 10 (Sunday)
– Location: Narita Golf Club (Operated by Accordia Golf)
– Field: 68 (60 + Max 8 invited players)
– Competition dates: September 6 – 7, Pro-Am Tournament
September 8 – 10, Official Tournament