Published on : Monday, April 18, 2016
The leading leisure airline has launched its BIGGEST EVER season with 47 weekly flights operating to 8 top ski destinations: Andorra (Barcelona), Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon, Salzburg, Turin, Verona plus BRAND NEW for 2016/17, Sofia (Bulgaria).
In total, more than 230,000 seats will be available, a 50 per cent increase on last season. Plus there’s MAJOR GROWTH on key routes including Geneva and Grenoble, with MORE weekday flying.
Key programme developments are:
· Edinburgh – NEW destination Turin plus more flights to Geneva, including a new Sunday service, Salzburg and Verona.
· East Midlands – a choice of TWO NEW routes to Grenoble and Salzburg plus four weekly flights to Geneva.
· Glasgow – two NEW destinations Geneva and Grenoble, offering 3 flights per week.
· Leeds Bradford – LARGEST ski operator offering 10 flights a week, including SIX weekly flights to Geneva and NEW destination Grenoble.
· Manchester – a choice 20 weekly flights to SEVEN ski destinations, including BRAND NEW route Sofia, plus EIGHT weekly flights to Geneva for the first time.
· Newcastle – NEW destination Grenoble.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We really mean business with our newly expanded ski programme, giving our customers access to 80 of the best resorts in Europe. With this growth, plus our friendly flight times and industry leading baggage allowance, I’m confident even more people will slope off with us next season!”