- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Thursday, May 21, 2015
Following another record year, Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have today launched their BIGGEST EVER flights and holidays programme for summer 2016, with a whopping 209 routes to 51 exciting destinations across the Mediterranean, Eastern Mediterranean, Canary Islands plus top European cities.
This bumper summer programme gives people even more opportunities to jetaway on a great value break with the leading leisure airline and package holiday specialist. A massive 5.9 MILLION seats will be available next year across Jet2.com’s and Jet2holidays’ seven UK bases, 3 million of which are to top Spanish destinations alone! Key developments include:
· The leisure operator’s BIGGEST EVER GROWTH at Edinburgh Airport – 12 NEW DESTINATIONS: Antalya, Crete, Dalaman, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Paphos, Rhodes, Tenerife and EXCLUSIVE ROUTES Kefalonia, Larnaca, Vienna and Zante. Plus an additional aircraft and 500,000 seats, a massive 55 per cent increase on last year.
· SIGNIFICANT growth at Newcastle International Airport with a SEVENTH aircraft and more than 750,000 seats to 29 destinations.
· Another EXCLUSIVE destination for Northern Ireland, Fuerteventura plus TWO NEW routes for East Midlands Airport, the stunning Greek island of Kefalonia and romantic Italian city, Verona.
· LARGER AIRCRAFT at East Midlands, Leeds and Manchester Airports meaning THOUSANDS more opportunities to jetaway to popular hotspots including Alicante, Lanzarote, Larnaca, Malaga and Reus.
· FURTHER GROWTH at Glasgow Airport with 50,000 more seats. Overall more than 730,000 seats will be available to 26 destinations, with more flights to Alicante, Lanzarote and Reus.
· The chance to escape to the sun even earlier with MORE FLIGHTS available in April to top destinations including Antalya, Fuerteventura and Tenerife.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “This is going to be our biggest season ever. We know travel agents want to give their customers even more opportunities to go on holiday to their favourite destinations. This is why we are adding more new and exciting places for people to visit plus increasing capacity and adding earlier flights to our most popular leisure routes.
“It’s our best programme yet and we’re thrilled that even more people will be able to experience our great value holidays and award winning flights. Roll on next year!”