- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Friday, August 19, 2016
Jet2holidays is launching its brand new summer and family holiday brochures for 2017, showcasing the company’s vast range of holiday hotspots. The collection is the company’s biggest and best ever, and includes over 600 hotels in 221 resorts across 39 destinations, demonstrating how much it has expanded since launching in 2007.
Offering a range of family-friendly getaways and beach breaks, the Summer Holidays and Family Holidays brochures will be hitting shelves this week for both customers and agents to enjoy. They include Jet2holidays’ biggest ever range of accommodation, from 2-star to luxury, to suit all needs.
The company’s eighth UK base, Birmingham, where flights start from in March 2017, features for the first time and the range of fantastic destinations include two brand new additions – Halkidiki and Costa De Almeria.
Offering more choice than ever for customers, the new brochures include:
· NEW for Summer 2017: Halkidiki – a hidden treasure in northern Greece with 550km of tempting shoreline, and Costa De Almeria – with idyllic beaches curving around 200km of stunning Andalusian coastline.
· Resort Flight Check In® – recently described by one customer as ‘the best holiday idea since the suitcase’ this exclusive new service enables customers to drop their bags off at selected hotels before heading to the airport and sailing straight through passport control.
· 40,000 free child places on offer for summer 2017, more than ever before. Kids go free at over 260 properties and infants go free on all holidays.
· £60 per person deposit making it easier than ever to escape to the sun.
· Friendly flight times on Jet2.com, the UK’s favourite airline* with increased departures from April 2017, a market-leading 22kg baggage allowance and airport transfers available.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “There is something for everybody in our 2017 collection, which is our biggest and best yet. We are expanding our range of destinations with the addition of Halkidiki and Costa De Almeria, and we are opening up our fabulous destinations to more customers than ever before with the addition of our 8th UK base in Birmingham. As well as adding more variety for all budgets and tastes, we are further strengthening our family friendly formula with thousands of free child places, as well as market-leading innovations such as resort flight check in® and 22kg baggage allowance.”