Published on : Friday, January 6, 2017
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong, the fourth hotel by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts in Hong Kong, announces that it is now taking reservations for stays from April 2017. Located on the picturesque waterfront of Hung Hom Bay, Kerry Hotel is Hong Kong’s first five-star urban resort.
Standing at 16 stories by the bay, Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong rises to be the latest icon on the Kowloon skyline, animating the waterfront and promenade with design excellence, and embracing the neighborhood with activities and lifestyle enjoyment.
Designed by internationally acclaimed interior designer Andre Fu, the hotel offers 546 rooms and suites, with the majority commanding incredible views. Designed to pamper guests with pure comfort and understated luxury, each room is fitted with floor to ceiling windows showcasing the magnificent Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong skyline. Guests have the option of upgrading to The Club privileges, which include personalized services and exclusive facilities.
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong – Deluxe Harbour View RoomFrom now, guests can book its exclusive opening offer starting at HKD2,200 (about USD284) on the hotel website to enjoy the following benefits:
· Complimentary upgrade to the next room category or complimentary buffet breakfast for two persons per night or 20 percent off the Best Available Rate
· Two complimentary drinks at The Hung Hom Wine Bar per stay
· Complimentary initial minibar upon arrival per stay
· Access to the 24-hour fitness club facilities
· Use of the heated 25-meter outdoor swimming pool
Terms and Conditions:
· Offer is only applicable to rooms (excluding suites) booked at the Best Available Rate
· Booking has to be made directly with the hotel at (852) 3069 9988 (toll-free) or email@example.com.
· Offer is subject to availability
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong aims to be a vibrant hub where visitors and locals feel welcome. With expansive alfresco venues, wellness facilities, and trendsetting food and beverage concepts, Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong embraces more ideas, more fun and more room for life. It is an experience of relaxed indulgence, approachable luxury and an integration of modern business, leisure travel, wellness and local knowledge.