- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Friday, August 5, 2016
Feast at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel brings to you a curated menu for every day, ranging from spicy Mexican and Texan food to lip-smacking South East Asian delicacies, along with a Sunday allotted to a gimmick filled Feast Market Brunch, the Daily Themed Buffets give you a taste of an assortment of dishes.
Come by and enjoy a gastronomical extravaganza throughout the week!
1. Monday: TEX MEX – Get captivated in a fusion of Mexican and Texas cuisines
Price: Lunch: 1445++
2. Tuesday: SOUTH INDIAN – Fresh preparations of coastal cuisines! An intensive seafood variety including game meat; South Indian Brahmin style vegetarian food; street foods from destinations like Chennai, Hyderabad, Mangalore and more!
Price: Lunch: 1445++
3. Wednesday: SOUTH EAST ASIAN – Relish street food from the lanes of Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and delectable Thai curries along with live stations including variety of satays; crab cakes, corn fritters, pad Thai, laksa, khao suey
Price: Lunch: 1545++
4. Thursday: SHAKAHARI – An extensive vegetarian themed buffet with special inclusions of Jain delicacies. A presentation of Live counters like Dal station, paneer station, Tawa Subzi, kadhi chawal station, tak-a-tak, rice spring rolls, stir fry station, salad live bar, sandwich bar
5. Friday: GRILLS &BARBECUE – Enjoy delicacies from all around the globe which are served best grilled or barbecued. Witness Live grill station with choice of meat and seafood accompanied with selection of marinades and dressings, charcoal barbeque station
Price: Lunch -1545++
Dinner – 1695++
6. Saturday: Delhi 6 – Relish everything from Chandni Chowk to the back streets of Jama Masjid, all on your plate! Witness live counters like pani puri, papadi chaat, bhelpuri, palak patta chaat, crispy chownk ki tikki, ragada pattie, pav bhaji, missal pao, samosa, kachori, and more!
7. Sunday: Gimmick filled Feast Market Brunch – A market style brunch with inclusions of traditional Veg and Non vegetarian food delicacies accompanied by an enhanced selection of desserts.
Source:-Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel