- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Thursday, May 21, 2015
MTA Long Island Rail Road will provide ten additional early-afternoon train trains from Penn Station on Friday, May 22, for customers planning an early start to the Memorial Day Weekend. The LIRR will operate on a regular weekend schedule on Saturday and Sunday and on a holiday schedule on Memorial Day.
The following trains have been added to regular Friday afternoon schedule:
• 1:40 p.m. stopping at Woodside, Jamaica, Mineola, Hicksville, and then all stops to Ronkonkoma
• 2:22 p.m. express to Rockville Centre, and then all stops to Babylon
• 2:32 p.m. express to Lynbrook, and then all stops to Babylon
• 3:00 p.m. stopping at Jamaica, Rockville Centre, and then all stops to Babylon
• 3:31 p.m. express to Rockville Centre, and then all stops to Babylon
Port Jefferson Branch
• 2:08 p.m. stopping at Jamaica, Mineola, then all stops to Huntington.
• 2:26 p.m. stopping at Forest Hills, Kew Gardens, Jamaica, New Hyde Park, then all stops to Huntington.
• 3:24 p.m. stopping at Jamaica, Mineola, Westbury and Hicksville
Port Washington Branch
• 3:40 p.m. stopping at Woodside, Flushing Main St., and then all stops to Great Neck
Far Rockaway Branch
• 3:48 p.m. express to Locust Manor then all stops to Far Rockaway
Montauk-Bound (Including the Cannonball)
• 1:43 p.m. from Penn Station, connects to 1:49 p.m. Hunterspoint Avenue train, leaving Jamaica at 2:10 p.m., stopping at Westhampton, Hampton Bays, Southampton, Bridgehampton, East Hampton, Amagansett and Montauk
• 4:06 p.m. Cannonball express from Penn Station making stops in Westhampton, Southampton, Bridgehampton, East Hampton and Montauk
• 5:09 p.m. from Penn Station, stopping in Jamaica, Babylon and all stops to Montauk
Service to the North Fork and Greenport:
• 5:21 p.m. from Ronkonkoma making all stops to Greenport.
Source:- MTA Rail