- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Planning a visit to Central Florida? Then you should definitely consider staying at one of the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels. Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World® Resort, these seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels are within an easy walk to the significantly expanded and enhanced Disney SpringsTM, formerly known as the Downtown Disney® area.
The new name took effect September 29, 2015 in recognition of the transition to the one-of-a-kind, reimagined Disney SpringsTM, which features new shopping, dining and entertainment for your enjoyment. Inspired by Florida’s charming waterfront towns, historic architecture and natural beauty, Disney SpringsTM is undergoing the largest expansion in Downtown Disney® history. When work is completed in mid-2016, Disney SpringsTM will have expanded to more than 150 shopping, dining and entertainment venues, in four distinct outdoor neighborhoods, with a high-quality, diverse mix of retailers, entertainment, upscale restaurants, and casual dining options.
In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the seven Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to the Disney SpringsTM area, which is home to La NoubaTM by Cirque du Soleil® featuring two new acts in 2016.
Among the new offerings at the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels are:
· B Resort & Spa – the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms. In November 2015 the resort opened the new American Kitchen Bar & Grill, which specializes in classic “comfort food” with contemporary ingredients and newly developed American cuisine recipes. In January 2016 the resort’s full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa added a new Nailae Station, a fun design-printing device that enables guests to customize their manicured nails to match your mood, outfit or whatever you want them to be. This is the first device of its kind in Florida. For information on the resort or special offers, visit disneyspringshotels.com/hotels/b-resort-spa/ .
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – the 18-story resort, which overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World® Resort, completed the renovation of its 325 guest rooms in April 2014, and the renovation of its restaurants and lounge in November 2014. Among the new offerings at the resort is an appealing new “Escape The Cold” offer for bookings and travel by February 29, 2016, which includes two free tickets to the DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park (at Disney SpringsTM) per booking (an $80 value), and an upgrade to a Disney View room for just $10 (typically $20).
· Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – situated on 27 lush acres, just steps from Disney SpringsTM, the 27-story hotel is nearing completion of a redesign that includes the guest rooms, lobby, restaurants, and the outdoor pool and recreation areas. Among the special offers now available at the hotel is a “Bed & Breakfast Package,” which includes buffet breakfasts-for-two.
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Orlando Lake Buena Vista — the luxurious and recently renovated resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area. Among the special offers now available at the hotel is a new “Family Fun Package,” which is available for stays through April 2016. The package, which is available from $129 per night, includes breakfast-for-four, internet access, and late checkout on weekends. The hotel also is offering a “Celebration Package,” which includes sparkling wine in your room upon arrival and breakfast.
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – just steps from Disney SpringsTM, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Andiamo Italian Bistro & Grille), a 24-hour Gourmet Marketplace, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness center. The hotel recently completed a large remodel of public spaces and guest rooms, and a $7 million renovation of the meeting space. Among the special offers now available at the hotel is the “Leisure Escapes Package,” which includes a $50 daily on-property credit for dining, beverages and more. The special package is available for bookings through March 19, 2016.
· Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World® Resort – offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring modern Florida décor and no resort fees. Among the special offers now available is the new “Dining Plan with Dinner & Parking Package.” Available through December 31, 2016, the package includes: breakfast for two adults daily, Palm Breezes dinner for two adults (one night), free self-parking (a $12 value), and kids age 12 and under eat free when ordering in the hotel’s restaurant from the Kid’s Menu and when accompanied by a family member dining from the regular menu. There is a 2-night minimum, and a 5-night maximum, with the package.
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – designed for the value-minded traveler, this resort has it all. The 19-story tower recently underwent a multi-million-dollar renovation with a spectacular new look and feel in the guest rooms, lobby, restaurants and lounge. Amenities include a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, six dining options, the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water activities, fitness center, tennis, basketball, and sand volleyball. The resort is now offering a “Family Escape Package,” featuring 10% off of the room rate plus a free daily breakfast buffet for two children age 11 and under with the purchase of one paying adult (including the Disney Character Breakfast).
Source:-7 Disney Springs Resort