- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Saturday, July 8, 2017
VIA Rail Canada (VIA Rail) wishes to inform its passengers that a gas leak near the Saint-Hyacinthe subdivision is causing major delays to its operations. Due to the location, this incident has an impact on all VIA Rail trains currently operating or scheduled to operate between Québec City and Montréal today. Major delays and train cancellations are to be expected.
VIA Rail will accommodate passengers with alternative modes of transportation for the following trains currently stopped in a safe location en route to destination. On-board personnel are ensuring all passengers are comfortable.
· #33 – Québec City to Ottawa:
· #15 – Saint-Hyacinthe to Montréal
· #35 – Québec City to Ottawa
The following trains are cancelled:
· #22 scheduled at 8h32 from Montréal to Québec City
· #24 scheduled at 12h45 from Montréal to Québec City
· #37 scheduled at 13h00 from Québec City to Montréal
· #39 scheduled at 15h00 from Québec City to Montréal
Source:- VIA Rail
Tags: VIA Rail Canada