Malaysia Airlines to Add Blacklane to Enrich Frequent Flyer Programme
Published on : Friday, October 27, 2017
Malaysia Airlines’ Frequent Flyer Programme, Enrich, has added Blacklane as a partner for its three million members.
Starting December, travellers can earn two miles for every U.S. dollar, euro or pound spent on Blacklane’s professional driver service.
Blacklane serves more than 500 airports, 250 cities and 50 countries around the world. In Malaysia, Blacklane is available in Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Penang and Senai.
To earn miles, travellers can simply add their Enrich number to their Blacklane profile. All new and previously scheduled rides will accrue miles.
Travellers enjoy Blacklane’s all-inclusive rates when they book. Fares include all taxes, tolls, fees and tips. Blacklane guarantees rates and instantly confirms rides once booked. Travellers can reserve, change or cancel transfers from one hour to months in advance. Blacklane provides a 24/7 multi-lingual customer service to immediately assist any questions from customers.
On the ground, travellers receive a consistent high-quality experience that includes:
- Commercially licenced and insured professional drivers and vehicles. Blacklane prohibits private drivers and privately-owned vehicles.
- Premium vehicles from premier brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi and Cadillac.
- English-speaking drivers worldwide.
- Airport terminal meet-and-greet service with luggage assistance.
- One hour of free driver waiting time for all airport pick-ups.
- Driver contact information over text message and email before pickup.
- Real-time service control and full duty of care.
- Cash-free payment.
- Malaysia Airlines Chief Commercial Officer Arved Von Zur Muehlen said, “We are very excited to welcome Blacklane to the already impressive line-up of Enrich member benefits. Malaysia Airlines is investing in aircraft, products, service and technology to improve the overall customer experience and Blacklane’s quality professional driver service will be an important part of this.”
- Blacklane Co-founder and CEO Jens Wohltorf said, “Malaysia Airlines is rapidly expanding across the Asia-Pacific region and beyond. Their frequent fliers can now be rewarded for booking a door-to-door journey with a professional driver.”
Tags: malaysia airlines