Published on : Thursday, March 9, 2017
MO Bar at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong launches a brand new series of dance music nights, ‘MO SOUND-BITES’ on 17 March. MO Bar is collaborating with music promoter, Jason Swamy, to present performances by the global dance scene’s hottest new DJs and electronic musicians within its playful, intimate setting, starting with a concert by Autograf.
Bringing its Tropical House sound to Hong Kong for the first time on 17 March, Autograf is renowned for its Stevie Wonder, Dirty South and Lorde remixes, as well as its own original work. Two Autograf members, Luis Kha and Mikul Wing, will perform at MO Bar, playing tracks from the band’s latest EP, Future Soup, and many other hits. Guests can book the Party All Night accommodation package, which the hotel has created for the ‘MO SOUND-BITES’ event, so they can carry on revelling long into the next day.
The Party All Night accommodation package is priced HK$58,000+10% for The Apartment Suite or HK$12,800+10% for the L900 Landmark Suite, and includes:
• One night stay in The Apartment Suite or L900 Landmark Suite for up to three people
• Flexible check in and check out (The Apartment Suite only)
• Three tickets to Autograf
• MO Bar Moet & Chandon free-flow Champagne Sunday brunch for three. Or breakfast in suite (for The Apartment Suite guests) or set breakfast at Michelin starred Amber restaurant (for L900 Landmark Suite guests)
• HK$5,000 dining or spa credit (The Apartment Suite only)
• Round-trip chauffer-driven transfers between hotel and airport or local residence