- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Friday, May 22, 2015
Today small- to mid-size hotels are managing their property-management systems in the cloud to more effectively compete for bookings in the online marketplace. Hoteliers looking for a hotel management solution that self-enables them to run their businesses simply, efficiently and cost-effectively are finding the Hotelogix PMS extremely easy to use and adapt to their operations. The cloud-based PMS, which will be showcased at HITEC next month in Booth #139, is giving owners and operators the tools they need to get started quickly and without extensive training.
“Technology often works well when it makes a complex task simple for you,” said Prabhash Bhatnagar, Hotelogix Founder. “The self-enabling of Hotelogix removes the barriers of adopting the cloud technology for hotels in three simple steps, and the user can be up and running on the cloud PMS in less than a minute.”
With Hotelogix, you will no longer have to spend days trying to set up a property management system for your property. Self-help videos have been designed to give hotel staff step-by-step directions, and if they have questions, staff can chat live with hospitality consultants 24×7. Adopting new technology can be prohibitive because of various complexities and costs. Hotelogix offers hoteliers a simple and cost-effective solution through its free trial and Freemium PMS plan. This is a first-of-its-kind initiative loved by hoteliers across the globe. Hoteliers can realize the benefits of cloud PMS before upgrading to the premium version. Independent hoteliers not only compete with their peers, but also with larger properties and brands.
“Using a cloud PMS, small and mid-sized hotels can fuel distribution and increase their reach in online market places, creating a more level-playing field,” explains Aditya Sanghi, Hotelogix co-Founder and CEO.
With the Hotelogix PMS, hoteliers can:
· Leverage the cloud and access the business anywhere, anytime
· Integrate critical operations, including reservations, restaurants, distribution, accounts, online bookings and payments all on one platform;
· Simplify the hotel management process with a great user experience
· Save substantially on IT infrastructure, maintenance and operational costs
· Manage multiple properties through a single point dashboard
· Monitor and manage performance with back office and reports
· Control rates and inventory distribution from a single point dashboard
· Increase revenues by plugging in to the global online marketplace
To get started with Hotelogix, hotels simply need a computer and a basic Internet connection. Hotelogix will manage server maintenance and database administration in the cloud, enabling each property to easily work with a minimal infrastructure.