Modus Hotels offers incredible summer package for its guests
Published on : Friday, July 24, 2015
Summer isn’t over and D.C. awaits you along with Modus Hotels, a collection of boutique, lifestyle properties as they have travelers covered with a variety of packages to help you get out, explore and enjoy the vibrant and bustling city of Washington D.C. Modus Hotels offer guests unique properties that are immersed in their destinations, from Foggy Bottom to Georgetown, for a friends getaways, couples retreat, family vacations and last-minute travelers, Modus offers some exciting packages to help you see the city.
Health and Wellness
- Travel – N – Style package at One Washington Circle provides some much needed pampering after a day exploring with spa services at Ibiza Day Spa and Salon. This package provides an afternoon of relaxation with a manicure, pedicure, paraffin wax treatment and blow dry (trim style for men). In addition, afterwards enjoy a glass of wine during the hotels Bistro Hour in the lobby. Accommodations, complimentary wellness breakfast, parking and a guestroom upgrade (based on availability at check-in) are also included with rates starting at $229 per room, per night.
- Avenue Suites is the place for families looking to stay in a hip hotel while on their family getaway. The Sweet Summer Package with rates starting at $229 per room, per night, affords families a one-bedroom suite with late check-out, one-hour boat rental for two and delectable ice cream cookie sandwiches from Captain Cookie. In addition, Smithsonian KIDS offers children a variety of exhibits and is close by!
- The George Washington University Inn is affording travelers an exclusive offer to explore D.C. through the See D.C. Tour Package. Travelers booking this experience are just steps from the Foggy Bottom Metro station which takes you steps from the top attractions, and includes a 24-hour bus tour pass ($34 value), free entry to Madame Tussauds ($18 value) and free Wi-Fi to stay connected. Travelers booking this package are afforded starting rates of $209 per room, per night.
- Ladies get ready for a night out on the town with The Normandy and their Girl’s Night in the City. Gals heading to D.C. and booking this package are afforded a bottle of wine, local cookies and 10% off spa services at MINT. In addition, a late checkout is provided along with complimentary breakfast for two. Rates start at $139 per room, per night.
- Plan the day and The River Inn with pack your picnic with their Pack-a-Picnic Package. The package includes accommodations for four and a packed picnic lunch from DISH+drinks to enjoy with friends. Travelers booking this package can sit and take in the sights at a number of D.C.’s most scenic spots including The National Mall, Georgetown Waterfront or even the lawn of the US Capitol! Take advantage of this package with starting rates of $209 per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
Tags: Avenue Suites, George Washington University Inn, Modus Hotels