The All New Superstar Kids Package at Four Seasons Hotel Boston
Published on : Thursday, November 28, 2013
Introducing the new Superstar Kids Package at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, where kids are celebrities from the moment they arrive. Their A-list Boston adventure begins at check-in and features a host of star-studded amenities created exclusively for them. What’s not to love?
With infinite fun for kids and exceptional value for parents, this Boston family vacation is truly one-of-a-kind. Visit now – or mark the calendar for a 2014 February or April school vacation week adventure.
Included in the Superstar Kids Package at Four Seasons Hotel Boston:
- A special Superstar Kids check-in process
- His and hers sunglasses to wear throughout the stay
- In the guest room: special amenity, fan mail, children’s names written on the bathtub/shower, a star-studded play tent, exclusive Boston swag bag
- Family breakfast at The Bristol Lounge, complete with complimentary meals for kids from the Superstar Kids Menu (advance reservations required)
- A personal invitation to the visit the Hotel’s Top Secret Ice Cream Club (every Friday and Saturday night from 8:00 to 9:00 pm in a behind-the-scenes location)
- Inside the Ice Cream Club, play dress-up and snap an instant camera photo in front of the Hotel’s step-and-repeat red carpet backdrop (those with smartphones: be sure to share this photo with the Hotel via Twitter @FSBoston #onlyatfsboston)
- A chance to sign the Hotel’s Wall of Fame, so children’s names will live on in bright lights well beyond their visit
- Opportunity to participate in a hands-on Cookie Making Class on Saturdays at 4:00 pm in the Pastry Shop (sign up at check in; class is available on a first come, first serve basis)
- A chance to take part in a scavenger hunt through the Hotel with the Kids Passport Program
- Access to the 8th-floor swimming pool
- Child-size bathrobes and slippers and so much more
- Custom Teen Amenity Program, created just for teenagers
There’s so much to do, see and experience with kids in Boston. And with Four Seasons as the family’s home away from home, the visit promises to create lasting memories for all.
Source:- Four Seasons Hotels