Oceania Cruises unveils 2018-19 tropics and exotics itineraries
Published on : Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, unveiled its most extensive collection of tropics and exotics itineraries to date. Featuring an astonishing array of voyages to Asia and Africa, the South Pacific, Australia, Caribbean, Mexico, and South America, they offer a refreshing mix of popular destinations, enchanting boutique ports, and off-the-beaten-path gems that is unmatched by any other line. Overnight and extended port stays allow for more in-depth exploration and immersion into the cuisine, culture, and history of more than 240 ports of call.
“Oceania Cruises attracts travelers with a true passion for discovery. Our loyal repeaters and new to brand guests alike will appreciate the tremendous breadth and scope of voyages to choose from, along with the diversity of destinations and experiences that are offered,” stated Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
2018-2019 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights
- 75 itineraries, 53 of them brand new including 10 new South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand voyages,12 new Asia & Africa journeys, 23 new Caribbean sailings and much more
- 24 Extended Journeys that range from 17 to 59 days offer the ultimate explorations of the Americas, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, and Australia
- Savor the abundant beauty and joyful Polynesian culture of the South Pacific aboard Marina, the most luxurious and amenity-laden ship in Tahitian waters
- Explore the vast marvels of Asia and Africa aboard Insignia and Nautica, including the all-new Far East Mystique voyage which includes two overnights in Yangon plus calls on India’s most revered destinations
- Venture into the outback with Regatta’s thrilling Australia and New Zealand voyages, with an all-new roundtrip Auckland voyage, Tasman Traveler, featuring an overnight in Sydney, visits to Rotorua, Bay of Islands, Napier and other Kiwi gems
- Take advantage of more options to enjoy the tropical bliss and island culture of the Caribbean with a total of 28 voyages available on Regatta, Sirena and Riviera, 17 of which call on Cuba
Tags: Australia, new zealand, oceania cruises