One-of-a-Kind Summer Programming Unveiled at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Published on : Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, the first and only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star hotel on Hawaii Island, announces one-of-a-kind Summer 2016 programming, proving a wealth of activities and opportunities for guests to learn, explore and train. The series of diverse offerings has been created to provide guests with even more ways to celebrate their passions this summer season. Offerings include:
- Dave Scott Triathlon Experience – Triathlon enthusiasts know Kona as home to the IRONMAN World Championship – and they certainly know Dave Scott (aka “The Man”), six-time champion and first inductee into the IRONMAN Hall of Fame. This summer, Dave will personally host a series of triathlon clinics July 25-30, August 15-20 and August 22-27, available exclusively to a very limited number of guests at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai. Each clinic will be five days of highly-personalised coaching by Dave and his team, focused on all disciplines of triathlon, for athletes of all levels – from motivated novice to seasoned veteran.
- Camp Manitou at Hualālai – Kids ages 9-17 will delight in attending Camp Manitou at Hualālai, an exclusive partnership with the heralded Camp Manitou, one of the nation’s foremost overnight summer camps. From July 4 to August 26, the Camp will feature outstanding programs and staff, focusing on group bonding through an array of cultural, recreational and explorative activities at the Resort and throughout Hawaii Island, with single and multi-day itineraries.
- Wild Wellness Retreats – Join America’s top fitness and wellness instructors at Hualalai for a series of five-day retreats, designed to get the body and mind into optimal condition, through a wide variety of practices, training methods and healing arts. The retreats, held between July 10 and August 28, include Zack Schares’ Hawaii Island Boot Camp, July 10-14; Intense Yoga Immersion by Sean Phelps, July 17-21; Ally Bogard Retreat, July 24-28; One Love Retreat by Dr. Nikki Starr Noce, August 7-11; Millana Snow’s Journey Within Retreat, August 14-18; and Total Wellness Made Sexy by Nikki Sharp and Fern Langham, August 21-25.
- La Dolce Vita – The annual Resort-wide celebration of the sweet life, returns to Hualalai with a series of celebratory events June 2-4, co-hosted by Executive Chef Massimo Falsini and winemakers Steve and Chrystal Clifton (Palmina, La Voix). A variety of spa, retail and lifestyle experiences add to this popular weekend of Italian-inspired indulgence.
- Joe McNally Photography Workshop – Photography aficionados are invited to learn and/or refine their camera skills June 9-12 with legendary National Geographic photographer Joe McNally. As guest photography instructor, McNally will lead a series of interactive photography and lighting workshops, sure to enhance the skills of any aspiring shooter.
- Hawaii Master Artists Series – Guests are invited to dive deep into Hawaii’s contemporary art scene, as local talent unveil masterful works of art at the Resort, July 4 – August 26. Exclusive shows will change every two weeks, and feature artist workshops, local-style “talk story” collector receptions and private dining experiences with master artists.
“Summer is such a special time here at Hualalai, and this season, we‘re offering more than ever to our guests,” says Robert Whitfield, Regional Vice President and General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Hualalai. “There’s truly something amazing for everyone – including celebrity athlete training, a legendary summer camp experience and a series of wellness retreats led by some of the country’s most renowned experts. These new offerings at Hualalai are second-to-none, and will give our guests myriad options of how to enjoy their time with us.”
The Resort is currently offering the Experience More package, providing guests with a USD 1,000 resort credit that can be applied to incidental charges during their stay, including spa, golf, retail and dining. This package is valid for stays of five nights or more in one of the Resort’s 51 magnificent suites.
Tags: Four Seasons