- About Us
- Image Gallery
Published on : Wednesday, November 13, 2013
One&Only Cape Town offers a variety of intimate venues for life’s most memorable occasions, South Africa honeymoons and wedding. Each wedding, honeymoon or special event receives the creative, individual attention of a dedicated Celebration Consultant, ensuring memories that will last a lifetime.
A One&Only Celebration Consultant ensure all details are handled with the utmost care. From coordinating the necessary legal requirements and documentation for marrying in Cape Town, to arranging table settings, place cards, event timelines, music, photographers, flowers, menus and more, logistics are attended to with expert skill.
The Intimate Wedding Package of INR 70,000 (approx) includes the following:
• Initial and follow up meetings with the resort’s Wedding Consultant who will arrange, coordinate and ensure all details and services attributed to the couple’s wedding reception are executed, exacting specified details.
• The wedding ceremony will take place under the gazebo on the resort’s jetty with Table Mountain in the background (weather alternative: Yoga Pavilion on one of the lush private islands).
• A bouquet of African indigenous flowers for the bride and a buttonhole for the groom.
• A romantic rose petal turndown and a bottle of Graham Beck Brut Sparkling Wine with a personalised wedding label.
• A personalised One&Only photo frame as a wedding memento from the resort.
• Initial interview with the resort’s Interdenominational Minister with the bride and groom, explaining all protocols, including managing and arranging all marriage documentation pertaining to legal matters such as the Marriage Certificate.
• Wedding cake designed by One&Only Cape Town’s pastry chef (for up to six people).
Extend the magical day out to sea:
Cruise along the Atlantic Coast with dolphins, and drop anchor in the still waters of Clifton Beach whilst saying the vows as the African sun sets. Choose from a two hour cruise to a full day out at sea on a Catamaran, alternatively a motorised yacht is available at a premium rate.
Package charge will increase with effect from 1 October 2014 by approximately 10%.
All rates are:
• Nett and non-commissionable
• Subject to change without prior notice
• Inclusive of 14% VAT
Our personalised Wedding Consultant is able to assist with the finest Wedding Photographer, One&Only Spa Treatments, Bridal Limousine, Entertainment, Hair/Makeup, Wedding Cake and Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties held at the resort. This package excludes any additional floral arrangements/red or cream carpet for the ceremonial area (prices available on request).
Should the bridal couple originate from countries aligned with The Hague Convention (and not part of the British Commonwealth) they may require an ‘Apostille’ stamped marriage certificate. This will require additional services from the minister and documentation resulting in an additional charge.