- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Saturday, May 16, 2015
As early as July 1, the new Tivoli Hotel will welcome guests and later this year, October 1, 38 meeting and conference rooms will be added to the portfolio presenting a total of 679 rooms and meeting facilities for 6,000 guests.
The hotel, which is designed by the internationally renowned Danish architect Kim Utzon, will also feature an exclusive pool with a glass bottom that hovers above the hotel facade at a height of 43 metres. An exclusive restaurant, the details of which have yet to be made public, is set to open on the top floor of the hotel.
Just as with the existing Tivoli Hotel, the new 12-storey hotel will be a themed hotel – decorated in cooperation with Copenhagen’s amusement park Tivoli Gardens – meeting the needs of business guests while fulfilling the wishes of the family segment equally.
Apart from the 679 hotel rooms in the Tivoli Hotel and Congress Center complex, Arp Hansen Hotel Group’s next door budget hotel Wakeup Copenhagen offers an additional 510 hotel rooms.
Facts about Tivoli Hotel and Congress Center:
· 282 new rooms in fabulous new Tivoli design – all decorated and furnished in cooperation with the Tivoli Design Team
· 38 new meeting and conference rooms featuring state-of-the-art AV equipment that can accommodate up to 400 people in the largest room – a significant addition to the hotel’s existing 17 rooms
· Meeting rooms with capacity for 2,400 guests in Tivoli Congress Hall
· New congress reception to welcome the congress and meeting centre’s meeting planners and guests
· New lobby kiosk, a lobby bar and café in the hotel’s current lobby area
· The TIVOLI VIEW RESTAURANT seating 120 will be opening on the 11th floor this autumn, serving exclusive breakfast as well as lunch and dinner to conference guests. The restaurant will also be available for private functions. On the same floor, you will find the TIVOLI VIEW LOUNGE, a refurbished executive lounge for the hotel’s executive guests staying in the hotel’s most exclusive room categories.
· On the hotel’s 12th floor, the hotel’s PENTHOUSE POOL & RELAX department will also be opening this autumn, featuring a unique pool design with a glass bottom that hovers above the hotel façade at a height of 43 metres. The relaxation area will also boast a sauna-with-a-view, sun loungers and a small gym area.
· The hotel’s 12th floor will also become home to an exclusive restaurant, the full details will be made public in the beginning of May.