Read: Exclusive edition of Travel And Tour World – July issue
Published on : Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Travel And Tour World announces the release of its latest July edition and puts it on air for the global travel industry to soak in spirit of traveling for joy and business. Our exclusive July edition features a plethora of information from the travel and tourism industry and will definitely indulge every quintessential traveler around the world.
President and Editor-in-Chief of Travel And Tour World, Mr. Anup Kr. Keshan expressed in his editorial, “As the global travel industry is overwhelmed by the growing level of online choices, it is observed that 60% of the travelers are seeking personalized attention from travel agents. Be it the ‘whole package’, finding out the best destination or the research required for better deals, travellers worldwide are smarter these days. We have incorporated special features for our smart readers, smart meeting planners and smart travel professionals this month.”
What is waiting for you in our latest issue:
- Meetings Point: One of the world’s most dynamic cities, Los Angeles always has something new to offer even to its most frequent travelers
- Face To Face: Fran Rickenbach, CAE, IOM, Executive Vice President of ADMEI reveals about the DMC standards and best practices which turns ADMEI the eminent international organization.
- Editor’s Pick: The growing competition to acquire the skies and providing a seamless service to the ever growing airline passengers of the world is fuelling changes in the important positions of major airlines. Check out the most influential airline personalities of the month.
- Destination Diary: Whether you are a leisure traveler, a back-packer or a corporate traveler – a trip to Paris is something that can rekindle your affection for life.
- Tech iT: In almost every part of the world, delayed and lost luggage poses a perennial worry for the airline passengers. Here comes BagJourney – for seamless baggage tracking
- Special Feature: A new era of luxury flying with Etihad Airways – The Residence by Etihad brings in a new style statement
- Cover Story: Providing motivation to help business achieve success, Incentive Travel Programs are major drivers for the business tourism industry
- Association: The British Hospitality Association (BHA) acts as a leading agenda setter in the hospitality and the tourism market of Britain
- Career Curve: Sharing his thoughts on hospitality sector and how his journey has been, Nick Bosworth shares his thoughts as he prepares to take the position of the Vice President of Brand & Marketing at Movenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Time Travel: Preparing your business to meet the travel trends of 2020 – how travel companies need to keep up the pace with changing habits and trends?
Overall, travel as industry continues to flourish. June was another record-setting month for travel, which continues to pace the economy in a number of indicators as it emerges from the likes of increasing fuel prices, increasing airline strikes and the unscrupulous activities of terror groups.
Flip through this exclusive edition of Travel And Tour World to keep you abreast of the latest happening in the world travel industry and do notify us with your valuable comments and suggestions. We value your opinion.
Tags: etihad, July edition, latest issue, Press Release, Travel and Tour World