Published on : Thursday, February 14, 2013
Royal Caribbean International named eleven travel agent partners as the cruise line’s 2012 Loyal to Royal Travel Partners of Year for the United States and Canada. Leading the pack were CruCon Cruise Outlet, who was awarded the first ever Chairman’s Award for Overall Achievement, and Cruise Planners/American Express, winning the President’s Award for Overall Achievement. The awards are just one way that Royal Caribbean recognizes the loyalty and commitment that travel partners make to the brand.
“Royal Caribbean International is delighted to recognize our top performing travel partners for 2012 who have made significant contributions to Royal Caribbean’s overall success throughout the past year,” said Vicki Freed, senior vice president of Sales, Trade Support and Services, Royal Caribbean International. “Our business is truly about building strong and loyal relationships and our Loyal to Royal Travel Partner of the Year winners truly exemplify the meaning of partnership. We sincerely appreciate their loyalty and we continue to support the entire travel agent community through our Loyal to You Always commitment.”
The recipients of Royal Caribbean’s 2012 Loyal to Royal Travel Partners of the Year awards are as follows:
• Chairman’s Award for Overall Achievement: CruCon Cruise Outlet, Moultonborough, N.H.
• President’s Award for Overall Achievement: Cruise Planners/American Express, Coral Springs, Fla.
• Home-based Partner of the Year: Nexion, A Travel Leaders Group Company, Irving, Texas
• Consortia Partner of the Year: American Express, U.S. Consumer Travel Network, New York, N.Y.
• Online Partner of the Year: Vacations To Go, Houston, Texas
• Corporate Incentive Partner of the Year: Morris Meetings & Incentives, Salt Lake City, Utah
• Canada Partner of the Year: Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Vancouver, BC
• Northeast Partner of the Year: Touraid Travel, Plattsburgh, N.Y.
• Southeast Partner of the Year: AAA Auto Club Group, Tampa, Fla.
• Central Partner of the Year: Vacation Makers Travel & Cruises, Belle Chasse, La.
• West Partner of the Year: Montrose Travel, Montrose, Calif.
Loyal to You Always is Royal Caribbean’s historical commitment of unwavering support for travel agents and helping them increase profits and grow their businesses. Loyal to You Always is built on four principles: Personal interaction and support; Valuable resources that get results; Increasing profits for travel agents; and Award-winning travel agent education and development programs.