Published on : Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Commenting on the results Mr Chander Baljee, Chairman & Managing Director said: “During the quarter we added 139 rooms and in the first nine months 519 rooms. The financial performance in third quarter was partially impacted due to social unrest in Karnataka due to Cauvery water issue. We are optimistic and expect last quarter to be better on account of Hotel Royal Orchid – Bangalore.
which had undergone renovation in rooms & Food and Beverages outlets have started yielding revenues from the month of December”
Awards & Recognition:
1. Royal Orchid Hotels was awarded as one of the Bengaluru’s Hot 50 Best Brands at The Brand Summit and Awards for the years 2015 and 2014 which has been organized by Paul writer.
2. Trip Advisor Winner 2015 – Hotel Royal Orchid is awarded with TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence”.
3. Rocheston Accreditation Institute New York, has conferred the prestigious honour of the “Distinguished Bar” upon Geoffreys at Hotel Royal Orchid, Bangalore 2016.
4. Royal Orchid Metropole, Mysore has been Awarded “The Best in Heritage Hotel” Category Tourism Awards 2016 the by Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FKCCI), Bengaluru Karnataka.
5. Regenta Resort Varca-Goa won the “Best Debut Beach Resort” for India Hospitality Award (West & South) 2016.
6. Royal Orchid Beach Resort, Goa was awarded for “Best 5 star Fun & Fly Resort and the Best Food & Beverage Manager in 5 Star category (South) – Mr. Sujit Kushwaha” by the Goan Hospitality award of Excellence 2016.
Source:-Royal Orchid Hotels