Published on : Friday, May 20, 2016
Ryanair, the UK’s favourite airline, today (20 May) extended its “Fly Home to Vote Remain” seat sale by another 24 hours, to ensure even more British citizens living abroad can fly back to vote ‘Remain’ in the Referendum on 23 June, after the ‘Leave’ campaign reported Ryanair’s sale to the Metropolitan Police.
Ryanair has extended its ‘Remain’ sale to midnight Friday, offering flights to all UK airports from just €19.99 for travel on Wed 22 June and Thur 23 June, to help the more than 1.2m British citizens overseas fly home and vote ‘Remain’.
Ryanair, which employs over 3,000 people across its 13 UK airport bases, and carries over 41m customers between the UK and Europe each year, is actively campaigning for a ‘Remain’ vote and is a committed supporter of the UK remaining in Europe because:
– this will lead to more UK jobs & better economic growth
– EU open skies has transformed UK tourism & job creation prospects
– the free movement of goods & services has made the UK one of Europe’s most competitive & best performing economies
– David Cameron’s negotiated reforms protect Sterling, limits immigration and closer Union, while reducing bureaucracy
– foreign inward investment in the UK will be lost to Ireland & Germany if the UK leaves Europe
Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary said:
“The ‘Leave’ campaign must be getting really desperate if they’re objecting to low fare air travel for British citizens, so we’re pleased to extend our ‘Fly Home to Vote Remain’ sale by another 24 hours.
British citizens can book a €19.99 seat on Ryanair flights to all UK airports for travel on 22nd and 23rd June to fly home to vote ‘Remain’ in the Referendum. These €19.99 seats are only available for booking until midnight(24:00hrs) Friday, 20th May, on the Ryanair.com website.
As the UK’s largest airline, Ryanair is absolutely clear that the UK economy and its growth prospects are stronger as a member of the European Union and the single market than they are outside the EU. With less than 5 weeks to go, we will continue to work hard to help deliver a resounding ‘Remain’ majority on 23rd June – and ensure that the ‘Leave’ loonies don’t ban low fare air travel too!”
Source:- Ryanair Airlines
Tags: Ryanair Airlines