- About Us
- Image Gallery
- Download Free
Published on : Tuesday, June 2, 2015
If you are considering conducting a meeting, convention or incentive program in Florida, you should check out the seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World® Resort. These seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels are ideally located within an easy walk to more than 75 themed and immersive shopping, dining and entertainment venues at the Downtown Disney® area.
Significantly, the Downtown Disney® area is undergoing the largest expansion in Downtown Disney® history as it evolves in the fall of 2015 into Disney Springs, which will double the number of shopping, dining and entertainment venues. When work is completed in 2016, Disney Springs will have expanded to more than 150 shopping, dining and entertainment venues, in four distinct outdoor neighborhoods, with a high-quality, diverse mix of retailers, entertainment, upscale restaurants, and casual dining options.
The Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels (DowntownDisneyHotels.com) consists of:
· B Resort & Spa, which opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated rooms and suites, and 25,000 square feet of meeting and event space;
· the 325-room Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, overlooking scenic Lake Buena Vista and caters to the small meeting market;
· the 1,014-room Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, offering 90,000 square feet of convention and meeting space, and five restaurants and lounges;
· Doubletree Suites by Hilton, newly renovated, featuring 229 suites, and can accommodate groups up to 125 guests, with 3,500 square feet of meeting space;
· the 814-room Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, providing 78,000 square feet of meeting space, and the benefit of Extended Theme Park Hours;
· the 323-room Holiday Inn Orlando – Lake Buena Vista, offering 11,000 square feet of function space, which includes a ballroom that can seat 500;
· the 626-room Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, featuring 19,000 square feet of flexible meeting space that can accommodate groups up to 1,200 guests.
In addition to featuring an ideal location on Disney property, the seven hotels also provide to groups many enticing Disney Meeting Advantages, through their unique status as Official Walt Disney World® Hotels. This includes:
· Access to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks for truly magical parties and events. These spectacularly themed venues allow groups to spend their budget on food & beverage, without the worry of additional décor, as the venues already feature the perfect backdrop for networking and team-building opportunities;
· Disney Character appearances at group functions;
· Access to Disney entertainment for group functions;
· Access to Disney Event Group Productions – providing incredible décor and event support (with access to a warehouse full of sets and décor from the vast Disney inventory), as well as truly creative floral displays, unusual themed centerpieces, and state-of-the art technology — enhanced with the creative brilliance that makes Disney so unique;
· Disney Institute – experience successful, time-tested leadership and guest services programs with the world-renowned Disney Institute, available on-site at the seven hotels;
· Behind-the-scenes tours and personal enrichment programs;
· Access to Disney’s Wide World of SportsTM Complex for sporting events, team-building programs and themed functions;
· Exclusive “Meeting/Convention” tickets to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, providing attendees with special park pricing and a variety of add-on options, such as Park Hopper®, mid-day, and multi-day tickets;
· Complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two Water Parks, and to the Downtown Disney® area;
· Advanced tee times and discounts at four nearby championship Walt Disney World® Golf Courses, and access to Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course;
· Use of copyrighted and trademarked Walt Disney World® logos, text and photography in conference material (with Walt Disney World® approval);
· The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
In addition, guests and groups at the seven hotels also receive the “Downtown Disney Deals” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from over 30 merchants in Downtown Disney® area for dining, entertainment and shopping. Among the many coupons featured in the “Downtown Disney Deals” booklet are discounts at Rainforest Café®, T-Rex CaféTM, Wolfgang Puck® Express, Steve Baker Caricatures, The LEGO® Store, Planet Hollywood®, House of Blues® Restaurant, Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, Bongo’s Cuban CaféTM, and Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.